Van Gorder?

watsontiger98

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lot's of "yea, right" in this thread....Little did we know.

Me being on those "yeah, right" guys.  Man I love being wrong about something. 

wde

I never saw this thread originally...so HUGE, much needed "end of the day" laugh for me here at my desk in GA.

1) Van Gorder is a STUD coach

2) Nothing better than making the thUGA nation mad!

3) Even a buddy of mine that is 100% Bammer called this an "amazing hire" by Auburn.

WDE...Geaux Tigers

See fearful fans...you patience is rewarded.  Amazingly, Chiz seems to know what he is doing.

:we:

See fearful fans...you patience is rewarded.   Amazingly, Chiz seems to know what he is doing.

:we:

^^^^^ THIS  :wedance:

Van Gorder is not coming to coach college football. He was UGA's d coordinator before he went to the pro's. I follow the falcons closely,  and van gorder's name always pops up when HEAD coaching jobs in the NFL come open. Why don't you just throw out Sean Payton or Rex Ryan's name out there? It makes about the same amount of sense...

how do you feel?

I'm just glad JG posted before I could (almost the same thoughts).  If nothing else, it speaks to the magnitude of this hire.

:timeout: :'( :'( :'( :timeout:

In honor of ALL the negative-nellie-debbie-downers who have blasted this board over the last few months...

It is all down hill from here on up.... might as well get used to it...

Next 4-years are going to be great @ AU...

You may want to change programs & pull for Buffaloe, Vandy, or somebody else...  :thumbsup:

I think I just heard a turd screaming at the top of his voice saying something about how Auburn would be the best team in the state of Alabama for years to come!

That would be a pretty big move for us. Hard to see him leaving the NFL as a DC to come back to college, but we'll see.

Nom Nom nom, best words I have eaten in a while.

What position does he coach?

Guy was a linebacker before he was ever born.  Played linebacker, coached linebackers.  Youtube him, he's nothing but a linebacker.  And he will definitely be hands on. 

I am in the camp that believes the deals have already been cut and the hay is in the barn. Gene is just waiting for the appropriate time to make the announcements. With the money we are willing to pay we will have gotten top names or very bright, eager coaches on the way up. Merry Christmas!

My brotha Skeeter51 completely nailedddddddddddd it! gj51

Archived