2013 5* DE Carl Lawson signs with AU!

AUTUmike

Hahaha ..he's gonna be a stud...he may be the best player in this class before the rankings are finished ..

I could see him working his way up he ranking pretty high but no one is passing RN. He's been penciled in as the #1 player in this class for a while now.

That #1 ranking and $1.69 will get you a cup of coffee at Hardee's. :)

I need to start stopping by Hardee's for my coffee instead of McDonald's :laugh:

$0.69 with the Senior Discount. :thumbsup:

Does being a senior in college qualify me to get that discount?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

T-Rex has been plagued by short arms for millions of years.  This is an epidemic, and nothing to be made fun of.  Please see the pics below and help me increase awareness of the terrible reality T-Rex faces every day. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxMDuY2IPNIDHrsCeONSBVjDntlaelg27sw5dEtzXXk0KaPSUe

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRaByonogUnQ7bMtlTXWdhBMbSEQ6p5YyUh9oaoqpAhiVg-gVw

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQw-SPIX87YbwDmsOn2ASuyrOXBH0gwlLPGDuV26GzjvSackIX-CA

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiDqqXMn8sQIzHwvP4Q4yWPO4DWbI0DKg3eO_MBUKN39cTaQuR

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhE8N-CdtQvI2mFoY4NO2HXE3oM2wtxZ2O6xpanU1PJ1RWeNI4

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmcQQYkRKFdFlDSZkJaUycjyWmUNBJA9GHFf36x1-Wz9yt7eVSTQ

Guest jrljr

How tall is he? I've seen 6'1 - 6'3....and every inch matters (that's what she said).

He looks to have long legs but short arms....

Thats because they are HUGE! This guy lacks nothing. 

Seen him play. Dude is SCARY strong and by no means slow. My favorite commit by far. :aufb:

Won DL MVP at the Charlotte NFTC today, also was invited to The Opening! #WDE

stud.

As well as he's done in various camps, the services are going to have a hard time not making him a 5*!

This is old news as per quote in the 2013 commitment list....

Per 247sports.com

“I committed to Auburn tonight,” Lawson said. “I love the people there. I love the coaching staff. I love the way they practice. I just love everything about it. I just felt like I should do it.

“...I feel real great about my decision and glad I found a home.”

“They are all just ecstatic about it,” he said. “Coach Pelton is a great coach and I love him. I just felt like Auburn is the place to be. I’m firm with my decision but I’m still going to take some visits because my parents want me to,” he said.

Per AUTigers.com:

“I really like Auburn and they have been my favorite for a while now,” he told Inside the Auburn Tigers. “I have a long checklist of things I am looking forward in a college and Auburn meets all of them.” 

Calm Down. War Eagle

I'm not the least bit concerned where Carl will end up playing football, but the headline is not favorable to us and it is not every or most schools that receive those type headlines. That was my point...

I'm not the least bit concerned where Carl will end up playing football, but the headline is not favorable to us and it is not every or most schools that receive those type headlines. That was my point...

i saw it to when flipping through espn's site.  i thought the same thing ...

Carl Lawson's stock is rising. I love his work ethic, maturity, and the fact he is helping recruit some of the best players in America to AU. The kid loved Auburn from his very 1st visit, and has grown to love Auburn even more by his countless visits here. Lawson is even talking about the recruiting he will be doing during BCW.

Lawson is a stud, and i'm glad the best programs in the country are showing interest. He is our best commit in my opinion, and we are recruiting the best talent around under Chizik.

We recently won a NC, and we are learning the pressure and rewards of big time recruiting, and what it takes to stay on top.

Guest jrljr

Lawson is a stud, and i'm glad the best programs in the country are showing interest. He is our best commit in my opinion, and we are recruiting the best talent around under Chizik.

^^^This^^^ After his showing at camps this summer he rankings will blow up. CL is what..17? And he can bench press the LT & QB then turn around and squat both Guards. I've been struggling trying to think of someone to compare him to . I don't really see how after seeing him that he isn't #2 behind Foster & Nkmdeiche @ #3. But what matters is he's coming to The Plains and I can't wait. Carl Lawson = BEAST! :bow:

If you notice the 2 schools they talked about him visiting are ones all the way across the country. If I was going to go to a school to use my visits, then it would be far off and something different. I would much rather him use his visits to go out there than to school close to his family.

^^^This^^^ After his showing at camps this summer he rankings will blow up. CL is what..17? And he can bench press the LT & QB then turn around and squat both Guards. I've been struggling trying to think of someone to compare him to . I don't really see how after seeing him that he isn't #2 behind Foster & Nkmdeiche @ #3. But what matters is he's coming to The Plains and I can't wait. Carl Lawson = BEAST!

:laugh::bow:

Guest jrljr

If you notice the 2 schools they talked about him visiting are ones all the way across the country. If I was going to go to a school to use my visits, then it would be far off and something different. I would much rather him use his visits to go out there than to school close to his family.

AGREED! I would take an official to Hawaii as well, WTH!  :cool:

AGREED! I would take an official to Hawaii as well, WTH!   :cool:

My official visits would be to USC, Stanford, Hawaii, UNLV, and Boston College. And then I would commit to Auburn.

Archived