2013 3* OG/C Khaliel Rodgers (USC signee)

RunInRed

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just look at that baby's face! He don't belong in LA...they'll eat him alive! Auburn's the place for someone that looks that innocent.

:we: :we: :we:

He is sending out tweets to all the players he met this weekend, he seems to being grouping guys that are committed to the same school such as s/o to my USC guys, and S/o to the ohio state commits I met. He also tweeted S/O to Carl Lawson, Dee Liner, and Ruebon Foster. Interesting

He is sending out tweets to all the players he met this weekend, he seems to being grouping guys that are committed to the same school such as s/o to my USC guys, and S/o to the ohio state commits I met. He also tweeted S/O to Carl Lawson, Dee Liner, and Ruebon Foster. Interesting

Yeah, those are also his top three schools. Pretty cool that he included Foster with Lawson and Liner though.

Yeah, those are also his top three schools. Pretty cool that he included Foster with Lawson and Liner though.

Undoubtedly it just means that Foster is secretly committed to Auburn. Yep, that's it...take it to the bank!  :party:

Undoubtedly it just means that Foster is secretly committed to Auburn. Yep, that's it...take it to the bank!  :party:

:bananadance:

:laugh: Would be nice, wouldn't it?

Guest jrljr

TW, are you a glass half empty kind of guy?  :tease:

I joke, I joke, I keed, I keed!!

TW, are you a glass half empty kind of guy?  :tease:

I joke, I joke, I keed, I keed!!

And yet Foster has been said to be recruiting for Bama the whole time...(according to them at least)

Sorry, was curious as to what they think about it.

And yet Foster has been said to be recruiting for Bama the whole time...(according to them at least)

:laugh: If he were recruiting for Bama the whole time, he wouldn't be allowed in the Auburn athletics department, and he's there virtually every day. Guys, I don't know what to tell you. I certainly don't know how things are going to play out...but we have lots of reason to feel very, very good about Foster flipping.

:laugh: If he were recruiting for Bama the whole time, he wouldn't be allowed in the Auburn athletics department, and he's there virtually every day. Guys, I don't know what to tell you. I certainly don't know how things are going to play out...but we have lots of reason to feel very, very good about Foster flipping.

to take it even further, on Foster.......... very very very very very very very very VERY good.

to take it even further, on Foster.......... very very very very very very very very VERY good.

Aww Come on....only 9 verys? lol

Rodgers is tweeting while bigelow his on the plane to Cali.  Seems like he isn't going...

Maybe his dad understands USC is only using him as a backup plan to keep Bigelow if they need and Auburn actually wants him to play for them.

Rodgers is tweeting while bigelow his on the plane to Cali.  Seems like he isn't going...

Maybe his dad understands USC is only using him as a backup plan to keep Bigelow if they need and Auburn actually wants him to play for them.

That works for me. :we:

Rodgers is not going to the USC Rising Stars camp because he is starting starting summer classes so he can finish in January...

Samuel ‏@SCTrojan_Sam

@K_rodgers55 Damn, heard u might not make it out 2 Rising Stars cuz of summer school class. That sucks.

khaliel rodgers ‏@K_rodgers55

@SCTrojan_Sam trying to finish school in January sorry

I know they're saying he has to do his summer school, and maybe that's legitimately the reason, but somehow the timing of all this makes me wonder. I mean, how did he not know he was going to have to do this work weeks ago when he was still planning to go out there? I can't help but to think maybe it's just an excuse...:dunno:

So this cancelled camp invite is/was one in the same as his visit ?

ie "he ain't goin ?" to USCw at all now?

pardon the ignorance if I missed something

:wedance:

I have to agree with you red, he WAS going to visit USC, then remembers he has to go to school all summer?  IDK about that, and this coming right after his dad visits Auburn.  I suspect his father was really impressed and has bee encouraging his son to go to AU, which I think would be great.  Not to mention I am sure his mother is not cool with the idea of her only son going all the way to California to live.

I know they're saying he has to do his summer school, and maybe that's legitimately the reason, but somehow the timing of all this makes me wonder. I mean, how did he not know he was going to have to do this work weeks ago when he was still planning to go out there? I can't help but to think maybe it's just an excuse...:dunno:

I hate to say it but Ol' Lame could have told him they would have a spot for him if he graduates early because USC can sign 18 if 3 enroll early because they only signed 12 last season.

Add KR and look at the offensive line we will have for the next four or five years.  Dominating.

Add the fact they will be competing against the Defensive Lineman we have and are bringing in. That will only make them all a lot better.

Archived