2013 3* OG/C Khaliel Rodgers (USC signee)

RunInRed

Yeah, I'm almost getting the feeling from reading these comments that Rodgers might be playing it the way he is specifically to get a scholarship from USC...

Ah. Strong with you the force is.

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rodgers is visiting USC on Monday.  His dad is visiting auburn over weekend.

That would be awesome to see a photo of Rodgers and lame kitten and Rodgers is wearing his AUBURN shorts!

IMO if ya wana play for USC play for USC, if you WANT to play for Auburn then play for Auburn, but the fact it, Auburn is too good to be a "backup plan" for a highschool player.  It is not as if there will not be pure guards and centers in the 2014 class.

IMO if ya wana play for USC play for USC, if you WANT to play for Auburn then play for Auburn, but the fact it, Auburn is too good to be a "backup plan" for a highschool player.  It is not as if there will not be pure guards and centers in the 2014 class.

That would require him getting an offer from USC first.

That would require him getting an offer from USC first.

Right. I'd love to get Rodgers to further establish that pipeline, but it's not as if we don't have other great prospects wanting on board, so I'm not overly concerned about it.

Rodgers#32(black,yellow) mowed down his first challenge

Lawson#12(red,black) was so quick I didn't know it was him

Dee Liner(red,black) has a nice inside move

Bigelow(black,yellow) like to go outside; the announcers said he needs an inside move;teams would catch on

Lawson is winning the battle against Rodgers

Rodgers mowed downed his first challenge

Lawson was so quick I did'nt know it was him

Dee Liner has a nice inside move

Bigelow like to go outside; the announcers said he needs an inside move;teams would catch on

Lawson is winning the battle against Rodgers

Well there's a big surprise. Lawson beating a highly ranked lineman. Go figure. :laugh:

I have not been watching, but saw on twitter and Lawson seems to be kicking tail, as is Liner.  Heard Lawson beat Rodgers, then shook his hand and told him to come to Auburn.  Gotta love that kid. :wedance:

Boy, the southwest recruiting analyst was singing the praises of CL. Said Lawson was the best on D. Lined up at end and dt. Singles him out several times in interview. Thanks for link

I have not been watching, but saw on twitter and Lawson seems to be kicking tail, as is Liner.  Heard Lawson beat Rodgers, then shook his hand and told him to come to Auburn.  Gotta love that kid. :wedance:

:laugh::thumbsup:

I wonder how Rodgers took it, as an invitation, or a threat. ;)

Well there's a big surprise. Lawson beating a highly ranked lineman. Go figure. :laugh:

Did I say something wrong? Why is that in red, Rednilla? I'm just letting people know what happened if they can't see it. :dunno:

Anyway, Lawson is eating lunch out there. He is so quick. Man, it's a blessing to have him choose Auburn. It's On!

I am so excited about these defensive linemen!

Did I say something wrong? Why is that in red, Rednilla? I'm just letting people know what happened if they can't see it. :dunno:

Anyway, Lawson is eating lunch out there. He is so quick. Man, it's a blessing to have hime choose Auburn. It's On!

No no, not at all, I was just highlighting that particular part because it was what I was commenting on. Probably should have used yellow font for my own words.

I watched a little bit of it and heard something about Gohlson getting beaten by Liner.

The only people to beat Rodgers are Liner and Lawson. Here is a nice little tweet...

@JHokanson

Carl Lawson and Khaliel Rodgers with two great reps, Lawson working inside won both. Lawson then shakes his hand saying, 'come to Auburn.'

I can't wait to see these young men in O&B in a few years. :we:

Just need Lawson to keep working on Adams to get him into the fold. Dee stays in the ear of Foster and this D clas is going to be one of the best ever.  :party:

Rodgers tweeted that he didn't lost to Liner.  Beat everyone except a rep to Lawson.

I didn't see it, but I know the commentator said he lost to Liner. Maybe he meant Lawson. :dunno:

Guest EagleDamnWar

Rodgers tweeted that he didn't lost to Liner.  Beat everyone except a rep to Lawson.

I didn't see it, but I know the commentator said he lost to Liner. Maybe he meant Lawson. :dunno:

Rivals mod said it was a stalemate between Liner and Rodgers.  Rodgers did lose to Lawson though.

Rivals mod said it was a stalemate between Liner and Rodgers.  Rodgers did lose to Lawson though.

Gotcha. I hope all three are Tigers by the time signing day rolls around. LOVED Lawson's gesture.

Archived