2013 3* OG/C Khaliel Rodgers (USC signee)

RunInRed

Add KR and look at the offensive line we will have for the next four or five years.  Dominating.

Add the fact they will be competing against the Defensive Lineman we have and are bringing in. That will only make them all a lot better.

Exciting isn't it

:wedance:

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jrljr

Add KR and look at the offensive line we will have for the next four or five years.  Dominating.

Add the fact they will be competing against the Defensive Lineman we have and are bringing in. That will only make them all a lot better.

This^^^

I know they're saying he has to do his summer school, and maybe that's legitimately the reason, but somehow the timing of all this makes me wonder. I mean, how did he not know he was going to have to do this work weeks ago when he was still planning to go out there? I can't help but to think maybe it's just an excuse...:dunno:

I hate to say it but Ol' Lame could have told him they would have a spot for him if he graduates early because USC can sign 18 if 3 enroll early because they only signed 12 last season.

Yeah, that makes sense. Hmm...

Just put on twitter that he is "deciding soon"

Not sure if he's talking about his meal or his college.

The rumor has been confirmed, he is eating spagetti and meatballs.  This meal is showing an obvious lean toward Auburn.  We have reason to believe he will be committing in the next 24 hours.

Lol, I am just joking.

He is eating a Subway Club Sandwich, which tells me he is gonna committ to WVU.

How do you know if he is hungry?

his always hungry just look at him

his always hungry just look at him

Well you do have a good point there. golf!!!  :laugh:

He did not go to USC yesterday, said he had to go to summer school.

He did not go to USC yesterday, said he had to go to summer school.

But Farrell said Rodgers might fly out tonight or tomorrow so I am confused.

Last I heard (from last night) he was not going to USC, but you might have gotten more updated info than I.

Last I heard (from last night) he was not going to USC, but you might have gotten more updated info than I.

Yeah. Farrell said what I just posted tonight on Eyes on Auburn.

Ah, then yours is the accurate info. :P

I tweeted Farrell to double check because I was so blown away about the 3 flips I may have heard wrong.

A nugget from Jonesy...Was just told that USCw will not consider offering K. Rodgers until winter. TIFWIW

USC is just proving they will only offer if they have to, to keep Bigelow. I hope Rodgers can see they are only using him and tells them to get lost if they offer.

USC is just proving they will only offer if they have to, to keep Bigelow. I hope Rodgers can see they are only using him and tells them to get lost if they offer.

He is so close to Bigelow that I dont think that bothers him.

He would also be playing there right in the middle of USC struggling from all the scholarship they are losing. Bigelow should realize that too. But I bet Lane has a good lie to explain to the recruits how it won't affect anything.

He would also be playing there right in the middle of USC struggling from all the scholarship they are losing. Bigelow should realize that too. But I bet Lane has a good lie to explain to the recruits how it won't affect anything.

If I were Lane I'd say look at the numbers. We can't take as many but we aren't even going to have 1 single 3 star in the class at all. I'd be pumping the quality over the quantity. As much as I dislike USC and even more so Lane Kiffen, it is a pretty impressive class.

If I were Lane I'd say look at the numbers. We can't take as many but we aren't even going to have 1 single 3 star in the class at all. I'd be pumping the quality over the quantity. As much as I dislike USC and even more so Lane Kiffen, it is a pretty impressive class.

With the number of scholarships they have lost, their depth is going to be bad. They will struggle when those stars can't rest and that is going make them play average at best. Not to mention the ones that are busts or get hurt. I'd take the extra players.

Oh the Lame Kitten mind games have begun. Tell highschool athelete we will only take him if he can be a early enrollee, just to keep his friend from decommitting. What will he tell him in December when they don't take him and still want the friend in Feb. That is a long time between DEC and FEB. What lie will be told then?

Is Grimes high enough on Rodgers to wait on the USC decision for him or will AU take the next best OG on the board who will commit on the spot? Thanks.

Is Grimes high enough on Rodgers to wait on the USC decision for him or will AU take the next best OG on the board who will commit on the spot? Thanks.

There are not many quality Guards in this class so I imagine he would wait on Rodgers a bit.

Archived