THE ASYLUM

bigbird

No, no, no. The first thing you teach a parrot to say is "Freeze sucker!!" "Don't turn around, get on the floor face down"

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Gee I hate it when it has been 24 hours and I still have back to back posts. Regardless, good morning beautiful absent people.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Well obviously if you are feeling the need to point out how many stupid people there are you've either been A. driving or B. in the political forums or C. all of the above.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Well somehow the stupid people got driver's licenses. I don't know how it happened, but it happened. But I think most of them were driving in Lauderdale, Lawrence and Colbert County so maybe you'll do ok.

People must be on sleep apnea breathing machines, because they are too inherently stupid to breath on their own while asleep. They actually do not appearing to be getting enough oxygen while awake.

Good. Finished a presentation this morning, and very glad to get it out of the way. Speaking in front of people is not my favorite thing to so.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I don't mind speaking in front of people as long as they do what I tell them to do. LOL! What was your presentation on? Did you use powerpoint?