2010 3* WR Jeremy Richardson signs with AU!

RunInRed

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or someone finally measured him for real....lol

Been waiting on Jeremy for a while. He is an incredible talent and has great size. He has worked so hard to get to Auburn it is unreal. I will be very happy when he is finally pulling em down in the O&B. He will be an immediate impact guy.

I'm still holding out hope that Jeremy will resign with us next feb. He's a really fine young man and a real good WR who could use us win more National Championships for 2012 & 2013.

I'm still holding out hope that Jeremy will resign with us next feb. He's a really fine young man and a real good WR who could use us win more National Championships for 2012 & 2013.

Me too. I really want this kid to get the chance to fulfill his dream of playing for Auburn.

• 2 months later...

I saw Jeremy in the Auburn Walmart tonight. I was in the checkout line and I saw him walk in and go over to the Coinstar machine near Customer Service. He was wearing a purple shirt that said "Springville" (the high school he attended) on the front and "27" (his number in high school) on the back, so I'm 110% sure it was him. Anyone have any idea why he was in Auburn? I was under the impression that he was still in JUCO

he really, really likes that particular coinstar machine?  :dunno:

Either that or the double-dip recession has turned those hundred dollar handshakes into coin handshakes.

he really, really likes that particular coinstar machine?  :dunno:

Either that or the double-dip recession has turned those hundred dollar handshakes into coin handshakes.

takes talent ... its hard to palm a quarter!

I don't know why people think they have to be funny or cute when thet comment. Can't you respond with something that adds value. That is why people keep coming back to AE not because of your humor.

I don't know why people think they have to be funny or cute when thet comment. Can't you respond with something that adds value. That is why people keep coming back to AE not because of your humor.

:laugh:

Your laughing emoticon adds no value to this thread

I don't know why people think they have to be funny or cute when they comment. Can't you respond with something that adds value. That is why people keep coming back to AE not because of your humor.

Laughing? Seriously? How inconsiderate of you not to take into account someone's heretofore unknown posting requirements for everyone else.

aucpe I couldn't agree more, bird adds no value at all.

well, your right ... but i have qualified before that i dont really think i am all that funny ... just lightening the load a little.  There is smart aleck comments through just about every thread on AE.  You would have to police this place pretty hard to eliminate the attempts at humor.

FWIW, I personally like the mix of serious auburn discussion and humor.  It is the reason I am here.  Plenty of uptight boards all over the place with enough bickering to go around ... particularly when folks start nitpicking the manner/style of another poster ... but i should probably stop this line of thought here.

Since you want serious discussion and you are on this topic ... well here goes ... The discussion of JR has been on going since he first commited a couple of years ago.  Most people have followed his recruitment from Springville to JUCO.  There has been a serious and obvious affinity by trooper for this young man, not to mention by the AE faithful.  most folks have seen the discussions of his very difficult youth.  He has bounced around some and i personally have not followed why ... quite frankly, isnt my business and probably any discussion on here would not do this young man justice.  i assume he has not awoken to very many days where he did not feel a great weight of the world on his shoulders.  I am not sure if he has the grades/credit hours to get on the field at a DI school.  If he does then I hope it is at auburn.  not because of his athletic gifts (he would have a hard time getting back up to speed and seeing playing time quickly if at all ... see D. benton as an example)  I want him to to have a successful life and hope auburn could make that happen for him.  unfortunately, since some recruiting guys have indicated he will not sign in 2012 the DI football window appears to be getting smaller.  i hope him the best, but sometimes a little levity is helpful, which is why I wrote what i did.  was this last paragraph serious enough for you?

Better than a negative. :dunno:

Damn that sunshine feels good! :hellyeah:

This was not directed toward one individual. As you can see I have posted very few times, saying that I do read AE every day because I enjoy it. I am well aware of the Jeremy Richardson story because  of AE. I enjoy humor more than most but it seems to be getting out of hand. Just my 2 cents worth.

This was not directed toward one individual. As you can see I have posted very few times, saying that I do read AE every day because I enjoy it. I am well aware of the Jeremy Richardson story because  of AE. I enjoy humor more than most but it seems to be getting out of hand. Just my 2 cents worth.

we are cool ... i have had a bad work day ... War Eagle!

Better than a negative. :dunno:

Damn that sunshine feels good! :hellyeah:

Yes it does

Archived