2010 3* WR Jeremy Richardson signs with AU!

RunInRed

badrabbit, I will tell you with as much certainty as you have shown:  " As long as Coach Trooper Taylor is an Auburn Coach, there is a chance that Jeremy Richardson will qualify and play for us."  You can take that to the bank, and, yes, I do have a source!!

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

badrabbit, I will tell you with as much certainty as you have shown:  " As long as Coach Trooper Taylor is an Auburn Coach, there is a chance that Jeremy Richardson will qualify and play for us."  You can take that to the bank, and, yes, I do have a source!!

I'm not sure my bank takes guarantees that there is a chance that someone might play for Auburn provided one of our Assistant Coaches sticks around.

I'm not sure my bank takes guarantees that there is a chance that someone might play for Auburn provided one of our Assistant Coaches sticks around.

I'm not sure you have a ........!!

I'm not sure you have a ........!!

I'm pretty sure of one thing myself, after reading rabbits posts over the last couple months, I think its time for him to go find somewhere else to spread his "cheer".  Mods???????

J-Rich is one of my FAVORITE recruits in recent memory! One of the NICEST/TOUGHEST young men you will ever meet/talk to! I don't see ANY reason that he won't be a part of our 2012 class.

Anyone who would like to fill me in on any "FACTUAL" reasons as to why he won't be, I'll be glad to listen via PM. Otherwise, this should be the end of it.

J-Rich is one of my FAVORITE recruits in recent memory! One of the NICEST/TOUGHEST young men you will ever meet/talk to! I don't see ANY reason that he won't be a part of our 2012 class.

Anyone who would like to fill me in on any "FACTUAL" reasons as to why he won't be, I'll be glad to listen via PM. Otherwise, this should be the end of it.

Thanks DJ

I don't know if Jeremy reads here, but Michael Oher has written a book, and it would be a good one for Jeremy to read. I think Michael wanted to help others who are in the same situation that he was in, so he's telling his story on his own words.

http://www.familychristian.com/shop/product.asp?prodID=139395&name=Micchael%20Oher,%20The%20Penguin%20Group-I%20Beat%20the%20Odds

Since ITAT radio has now covered this, Jeremy Richardson has quit JUCO. This is not speculation about his academics; this is fact. He went to none of his finals and has left school.

I was intentionally vague before because I was trying to stick to AE guidelines. I never mentioned his academics just that I didn't expect him to be at Auburn.

Since ITAT radio has now covered this, Jeremy Richardson has quit JUCO. This is not speculation about his academics; this is fact. He went to none of his finals and has left school.

I was intentionally vague before because I was trying to stick to AE guidelines. I never mentioned his academics just that I didn't expect him to be at Auburn.

hes transferring schools.

I can't go into any more without treading into areas we're not supposed to go but this was not just a transfer situation.

I can't go into any more without treading into areas we're not supposed to go but this was not just a transfer situation.

Well PM one of the Mods about it and let them decide if and what to post on the situation.

DJ, Let me know if you received my PM. The message did something funny and it isn't showing in my outbox (do they ever?).

You have to check the "save a copy to my out box" option just below your message.

DJ, Let me know if you received my PM. The message did something funny and it isn't showing in my outbox (do they ever?).

You have to check the "save a copy to my out box" option just below your message.

Ah, Thanks. Maybe it went through then.

I don't see why it's negative to say a recruit wont qualify.  Beyond that, talking about specifics - I agree, that's negative.

BUT, why has the tone of the rules of this site changed in the past month or two?  I remember people always saying that certain people wouldn't qualify and such.  Now doing just that, it gets you banned (or at least the threat of being banned).

I guess what I am getting at - what happened?  Did a specific recruit get turned off by it?  Or has the site grown so much that there are just to many people talking about it?

I'm just curious.

I think the dislike comes from the fact that it's a touchy subject in general.  You wouldn't want random people to discuss the grades of your children etc.

This, and it is almost impossible to have a discussion about grades without it eventually getting very negative. For every 10 people that say "Keep trying man we want you at AU and we understand life is rough sometimes" there will be that one guy that says "Why are we going after stupid kids?". It never ends well and it's best to just let them get there lives together and try to sort things out without hundreds of fans dogging them about something that is probably embarrassing or them already. 

I don't see why it's negative to say a recruit wont qualify.  Beyond that, talking about specifics - I agree, that's negative.

BUT, why has the tone of the rules of this site changed in the past month or two?  I remember people always saying that certain people wouldn't qualify and such.  Now doing just that, it gets you banned (or at least the threat of being banned).

I guess what I am getting at - what happened?  Did a specific recruit get turned off by it?  Or has the site grown so much that there are just to many people talking about it?

I'm just curious.

Talking about a recruits grades has always been a big NO NO out of respect for that player. If there are ever players that do not qualify then that info will be made public at the appropriate times.

I'm just curious.

Talking about a recruits grades has always been a big NO NO out of respect for that player. If there are ever players that do not qualify then that info will be made public at the appropriate times.

I agree but it is nearly impossible to discuss recruiting without at least peripherally discussing it. Think of how inaccurate discussions on some of Tubby's classes would have been if you didn't take into account the 6 guys that wouldn't qualify.

I'm just curious.

I agree but it is nearly impossible to discuss recruiting without at least peripherally discussing it. Think of how inaccurate discussions on some of Tubby's classes would have been if you didn't take into account the 6 guys that wouldn't qualify.

Trust in our coaches to get kids who make it, or that it won't impact us nearly as much as it did Tub's classes?

• 1 month later...

Just read the latest reports on J Richardson. Looks like we will have to wait until at least 2013 for him to sign if he ever signs with AU. I really hate to hear this about him. Getting his education is a lot more important than getting on the football field though. I hope he gets his degree and is able to get a stable foundation moving forward. I still support you J Rich and you are AU Family no matter what happens.

Archived