2010 3* WR Jeremy Richardson signs with AU!

RunInRed

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ole Jefferson State Community College. been there, wish i had paid attention though! i hope all works out for Jeremy! :wareagle:

I played against this kid and he dominated us as a sophomore. I really hope he gets everything figured out and fixed and gets on the plains so he can do to our opponents what he did to my team. 4th and 30 and he runs a reverse for a 60 yard TD. HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN?!!?

Who knows. He is now enrolled at Jeff State. No football to be played there.

So, is the OP wrong?

Hard for me to believe he will play at Auburn when he hasn't played in three years.

Someone at his highschool told me right after he signed that he was freakishly talented, but would have to really work to ever qualify at Auburn.  I had hoped that the junior college route would allow him to adjust to the college level.  With his size and ability, we could use him right away.

As a reminer of his talent, I just watched this YouTube video on Jeremy. The kid looks really good. Enjoy is you have not seen this.

As a reminer of his talent, I just watched this YouTube video on Jeremy. The kid looks really good. Enjoy is you have not seen this.

HAHA!!!  :laugh: Re-watch this and check out the ref on the near sideline at 0:43-0:46 seconds. I wonder if there was a flag?  :dunno:

I played against this kid and he dominated us as a sophomore. I really hope he gets everything figured out and fixed and gets on the plains so he can do to our opponents what he did to my team. 4th and 30 and he runs a reverse for a 60 yard TD. HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN?!!?

easybake, where did you go to school?

Who knows. He is now enrolled at Jeff State. No football to be played there.

So, is the OP wrong?

Hard for me to believe he will play at Auburn when he hasn't played in three years.

He hasn`t been at Jeff State the whole time I don`t think. Maybe trying to finish up closer to home.

he reminds me of julio jones with size/speed. some on this site thought he would go to juco for a semester or two and be in au uniform last fall, i was blasted for saying that was over ambitious. even if only two seasons i would love to have him. i hear he is a real good kid too.

I went to Hayden High, you?

He was at East Mississippi Community College. I think the move to JS happened recently. Don't know the reason for the change.

He moved to Jeff. State because it is closer to home. More of a familiar environment I guess. Wish him well whatever happens.

I was at that game.   We played on a Thursday night and you guys played that Friday.  :laugh:

haha did I not shine enough to get a recruiting report from you?

I went to Hayden High, you?

i went to hewiit-trussville. i didnt play there though. i played at Tate high school out of the pensacola, florida area. i moved between my junior and senior years so, i wouldve been way behind the rest of the team. so i ran track and cross country.

To Jeremy...keep up the good fight and great things that are just around the corner will start coming your way. When we repeat as National Champions in 2011, you will play a big role in the season that will go down as one of the greatest in Auburn's history.

WDE!

Doc

:believe: :believe: :believe:

• 3 weeks later...

What is the latest news with him?

Attending Jeff State Comm College in B'ham (no football). Attempting to get classwork in line in order to transfer to AU. May or may not happen in 2012.

Attending Jeff State Comm College in B'ham (no football). Attempting to get classwork in line in order to transfer to AU. May or may not happen in 2012.

I think they're even getting rid of their whole athletic program this year

All they have is Baseball and Softball.  And yes, this is the last season for both.  It is a shame that JSCC and other JCs in Alabama can't afford to field athletic teams.  Many young men and women take advantage of playing and studying at JCs for two years before moving to the next level.  There won't be as many opportunities for them next year. 

That doesn`t matter in JR`s case. He is working on grades and grades only. Transferred there to be close to home and maybe have a little more support.

Archived