Something positive! (Mrs Chizik)

manthatsnice

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's very nice but she came across as a complete loon.

Not to me.

I don't think that's the point. The point is (I think) that anyone could have told you that she'd come across as a loon to most people. 100% predictable reaction.

When are they gonna start doing their job though? The fanbase has been amazing the past 3 years and for early in this year. We have been out in full support fighting for Chizik and company for the past 3 seasons. How many of us have defended this staff to the other fans? How many of us stood in the torrential downpour against West Virginia? How many of us stayed and cheered "It's great to be an Auburn Tiger" after some tough losses? I am tired of this "All In" crap. I don't need a catchy slogan to cheer for my team. I support Auburn. It's time for the cheerleaders to become coaches and the players to become leaders. They've had as much support as any team has had in the past 3 seasons. Time for them to give us something to cheer about.

Either way I will continue to support them just quit telling me I need to be "All In". The Auburn Family doesn't need slogans. It has been around way before Chizik and his catchy phrases and will be long after he's gone (which will be pretty soon it appears).

War Eagle!

Nailed it.

When are they gonna start doing their job though? The fanbase has been amazing the past 3 years and for early in this year. We have been out in full support fighting for Chizik and company for the past 3 seasons. How many of us have defended this staff to the other fans? How many of us stood in the torrential downpour against West Virginia? How many of us stayed and cheered "It's great to be an Auburn Tiger" after some tough losses? I am tired of this "All In" crap. I don't need a catchy slogan to cheer for my team. I support Auburn. It's time for the cheerleaders to become coaches and the players to become leaders. They've had as much support as any team has had in the past 3 seasons. Time for them to give us something to cheer about.

Either way I will continue to support them just quit telling me I need to be "All In". The Auburn Family doesn't need slogans. It has been around way before Chizik and his catchy phrases and will be long after he's gone (which will be pretty soon it appears).

War Eagle!

Nailed it.

I agree. The All In thing needs to be put to bed. Seems to be Bowden 2.0 with the pins. Auburn fans are one of the most loyal fanbases in college football, and just because people complain, it doesn't make you any less of a fan. It just shows that you care about it deeply. Because let's face it, if it didn't matter to you that Auburn was losing, you wouldn't waste time by complaining about it. I can also understand staying positive. We should stay positive. But the many that invest in the program, boosters, alumni, fans, have a right to complain and to demand a return on their investment. A football program is only as profitable as the people investing in it, and if the program keeps losing, I wouldn't blame those that invest, to start pulling their investment back. You wouldn't be any less of a fan for doing so. You would be holding those in charge of your investment accountable, which is what you should do. WDE.

Archived