Josh Bynes starts for Ravens

benjazz

I've always thought he would be a great GA or coach at Auburn, but I guess we may have to wait on that for a while. He's subbing for Ray Lewis. Those are some BIG BIG shoes to fill.

WDE!!

Never the most physically gifted guy on the field but he's a super smart football player and always gives 110%

Never the most physically gifted guy on the field but he's a super smart football player and always gives 110%

I agree completely.

Real happy for Josh.I remember him in 2010 talking about his parents getting to see him play in person for the FIRST time as a Tiger ! I was like WTH ? His folks did not have the money to make the trip from Florida to Auburn before and he was emotional about it. It was a great story. I really hope Josh makes it in the NFL.

War Eagle !

Josh is one of my all time favorite players. He was the leader on defense even with Fairley getting all the attention. He will never be the best LB on the field but will out-work you, out-smart you and give more on every play. Great Auburn player, Great guy. Josh is exactly what this last years team was missing. Heart and determination. Give em hell Josh. War Eagle.

Archived