WTHeck LSU (Threads Merged)

augolf1716

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good lord almighty Les lost this game for LSU.... The guy can be the luckiest in the world at times but man how dumb can you be. Give Clemson credit especially the QB.

I actually liked Les passing the ball on that last offensive drive. First one caught them off guard. Second play the QB overthrows - not Les' fault. Third down play Clemson read. But Les was playing to win the game - I like that. It just didn't work out but it was because their secondary played like crap. I liked the blitzing but the secondary was just too far off the receivers and did not get to the ball.

I actually liked Les passing the ball on that last offensive drive. First one caught them off guard. Second play the QB overthrows - not Les' fault. Third down play Clemson read. But Les was playing to win the game - I like that. It just didn't work out but it was because their secondary played like crap. I liked the blitzing but the secondary was just too far off the receivers and did not get to the ball.

True but if you run the ball Clemson has to use timeouts. What LSU couldn't get 2 yards running the ball. I did like the pass on first though

That was absolutely perfect. LOVED It....Way to go Clemson.
Are you a Dabo fan?

WT is like me, he's a "whoever is playing against any SEC team not named Auburn" fan.

Are you a Dabo fan?

WT is like me, he's a "whoever is playing against any SEC team not named Auburn" fan.

Even Vandy or Ky.?

Did the same thing against bama!! All that talent on defense and they play soft coverage? Well at least it wasn't prevent defense like it was against bama, still sad defense

Dumbo wanted so "frickin" bad to scream RTR in that interview. His bammer head was about to explode he wanted to say it so badly. :laugh:

Are you a Dabo fan?

Not at all, I just don't have this mass exclusive allegiance to the teams in the SEC. As far as I'm concerned Vanderbilt can be the only bowl win the SEC gets. I won't be disappointed if Texas A&M wins because they haven't been in the league long yet. Other than that, I just want the SEC teams to fail. This is mainly from how they all assumed our guilt in 2010 and we got absolutely ZERO support from any of the teams in the league.

Are you a Dabo fan?

Even Vandy or Ky.?

Can't speak for him, but the only teams that get a pass from me are TAMU and Mizzou. I used to be pro-SEC until the 2010 season.

I've felt for a while that Les is purposely throwing games/making sure the spread is beat and has someone placing bets on the games for him. If not then he isn't smart. My mother said, "Even I know you should run the ball in that situation."

Are you a Dabo fan?

Not at all, I just don't have this mass exclusive allegiance to the teams in the SEC. As far as I'm concerned Vanderbilt can be the only bowl win the SEC gets. I won't be disappointed if Texas A&M wins because they haven't been in the league long yet. Other than that, I just want the SEC teams to fail. This is mainly from how they all assumed our guilt in 2010 and we got absolutely ZERO support from any of the teams in the league.

Exactly! After 2010, I hope the SEC whiffs every single non-conference game. TAMU and Mizzou get a pass and who can root against Vandy? Beyond that I hope the SEC has already won its last bowl game this year.

Are you a Dabo fan?

Exactly! After 2010, I hope the SEC whiffs every single non-conference game. TAMU and Mizzou get a pass and who can root against Vandy? Beyond that I hope the SEC has already won its last bowl game this year.

Thats rite!! War Irish!!!!

Are you a Dabo fan?

I think this attitude is self defeating. The better the SEC is perceived the better it is for AU. Recruits want to play in the SEC because of the conferences success this time of year. 2004 will never happen again for this very reason.

That said, I was cheering for Clemson. Further validates CGM.

Are you a Dabo fan?

I think this attitude is self defeating. The better the SEC is perceived the better it is for AU. Recruits want to play in the SEC because of the conferences success this time of year. 2004 will never happen again for this very reason.

That said, I was cheering for Clemson. Further validates CGM.

I agree except for the Clemson part just can't pull for a Dabo team. Can't stand the SOB

I'd like Clemson if Dabo wasn't there.

Agreed. Cant stand that guy.

Archived