NC Game Thread

PCBAuburnaFan

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the deal with uat defense trying wrestling moves during a tackle

That's called tackling. We have just forgotten what it looks like.

Well said. Alabama I'd the best team ND has played all year by far. Stanford and Oklahoma aren't all that. Rude awakening for them to the SEC.

True but trying to pile drive is a lot different

God I happy I don't live in Al. anymore

Yep, me too. But this game further convinces me that no on is going to move the ball on the Bama defense playing Bama's style of game. Gotta go around or over that DL......and you have to score and/or keep the ball much more than ND has been able to do.

Manti Te'o and the 2012 ND team WAY OVERHYPED. Heisman finalsit? Really?

He deserved to be a Heisman finalist IMO. This is one game and that was for the entire season. He had a great year IMO. I do agree about the ND team being overrated though.

He deserved to be a Heisman finalist IMO. This is one game and that was for the entire season. He had a great year IMO. I do agree about the ND team being overrated though.

Why because he had 7 ints? He was nowhere near the talent of Johnny Football. Not even close.

Well, the blessing is that Little Nicky won't run the score up too bad because he is a Catholic...of course, does it count if he's Satan??? LOL (sarcasm)

Saban's a croatian catholic, no mercy on the Irish Catholics...

And he went to kent state anyway............

Why because he had 7 ints? He was nowhere near the talent of Johnny Football. Not even close.

I didn't say he deserved to win it. I said he was deserving of being a finalist.

I concur!

Guest jojo1515

If Nd goes undefeated next year, they may get left out of the championship for 2 loss SEC team....atleast they should be. I honestly believe that AU will have a better D than ND game 1 2013

The refs will call that "love tap" roughing the passer. What about when Aaron Murray got clocked in the SEC Championship?

First PAC 12 refs and he did launch helmet to helmet but agree that it was hardly contact. But Dial should have been benched for thi game

Well said. Alabama I'd the best team ND has played all year by far. Stanford and Oklahoma aren't all that. Rude awakening for them to the SEC.

Repost.....??????

So annoyed i'm going to have to hear "back to back championships" and "3 championships in 4 years"

You? Im an auburn tiger fan living in tuscaloosa alabama...im never gunna hear the end of this

So annoyed i'm going to have to hear "back to back championships" and "3 championships in 4 years"

You? Im an auburn tiger fan living in tuscaloosa alabama...im never gunna hear the end of this

i feel for ya man will be close to the same in Bham

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Ah, just remind them that the last team in the state to win a BCS championship AND go undefeated was NOT them.

Archived