NC Game Thread

PCBAuburnaFan

Oregon v UAT would have been a better game. Even a aTm v UAT rematch would have been better than this garbage. Mike Golic still think the SEC is overrated???

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not much of a matchup. Multiple teams across SEC and country better than ND. Still believe Tamu is best team out there. I am sure Tamu wishes they had the FL game back.

No matter how much we hate them, no matter how much we say AJ is not really that good and that Lacy is over rated. They just keep winning and winning big.

Might be able to go to bed at half instead of staying up if this keeps up....

T A&M nationalchamps... They beat Bama...

I still think TAMU is better, they proved it & i think they would beat uat again.

ND playing about as bad as AU you did vs bama. :angry::dead:

Well we let them score on every drive until the 4th and ND is doing the same so far

Oregon v UAT would have been a better game. Even a aTm v UAT rematch would have been better than this garbage. Mike Golic still think the SEC is overrated???

What I have said all season. Would have loved to see that matchup much more than ND vs. UAT.

If georgia only had 5 more seconds, and Oregon not have choked....

If georgia only had 5 more seconds, and Oregon not have choked....

It's water under the bridge.

So will bama put up 500 yards on this "outstanding ND defense"?

ND punt returner = riding bench rest of game

Two straight e should let go. Idiot

So, I'm a little pissed mostly due to the fact that someone FINALLY beats Bama, and somehow they still freaking manage to get to the title. It is amazing how it always works out for them. At least next season they will have to play an extra game against someone before they go....

Guest jojo1515

1 quarter in and already the worst refereed bcs game I have ever seen. ND catch not reviewed. Alabama fumble erased by fake flag. Atleast 5 blatent holdings on bama not called. Block in the back for 15 yards not called. False start not called.ND fumble gotten wrong on the field. Absolutely pathetic!!

Add to that 2 ntentional groundings not called on bama

People act like turds have never blown a 21 point lead.

ND is not know for a high powered offense nor do they have a Johnny Football or a Cam Newton... Heck they dont even appear to have a Michael Dyer...

Archived