NC Game Thread

PCBAuburnaFan

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't pertain to the thread but just heard Julio jones broke both legs

I hope not. Hate that to happen to anybody

It happened...car accident someone ran a red light at high rate of speed

That's a fake report thats going around. JJ is fine.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/21512490/falcons-wr-julio-jones-is-fine-as-are-both-his-legs

Just saw the fake...why do people do this kinda sad

I do not watch bama play (except when playing AU), so I have not seen this game.

My wife flipped it on to see what the score was and confirmed why I elected not to watch again.

1. it's UAT, enough said

2. I can't stand ND either. Never liked them ever

3. Old talks too much Brent mussburger is calling the game, always irritating to hear

4. It's a blow out

5. The usual bama refs are there

6. And last but not least, the few seconds I saw they had miss alabama an auburn graduate on sitting in the stands wearing UAT stuff.

Please NCAA do your job and visit Tuscaloosa for several months.......

Best line by a coach ever before half time

"I don't know what to do and the only way things will change is if Alabama doesn't come out for the 2nd half"

I'm paraphrasing of course

Taking a break from an Arrested Development marathon on Netflix. Doesn't look like I've missed much lol Oh well hopefully AU can knock them off the throne soon. Take care boys n girls!

The SEC has beaten teams from all conferences in the title games. They are now destroying media darling ND. The only thing left is a win for the SEC champ against a loaded USC team to prove no one will beat SEC in title game. JMO

I do not watch bama play (except when playing AU), so I have not seen this game.

My wife flipped it on to see what the score was and confirmed why I elected not to watch again.

1. it's UAT, enough said

3. Old talks too much Brent mussburger is calling the game, always irritating to hear

4. It's a blow out

6. And last but not least, the few seconds I saw they had miss alabama an auburn graduate on sitting in the stands wearing UAT stuff.

Right. I believe that.

1. it's UAT, enough said

4. It's a blow out

The target on them SHOULD get bigger now you would think, but sadly probably not

I think Oregon could of given the turds some fits

I dont, because UAT could control BOTH sides of the line just as LSU and Auburn did.

I agree. SEC teams are the ones who have to stop bama. A&M did and LSU should have, but Miles just had to be smarter than everybody else and cost LSU another W.

anybody got any chips? I just had my last one

I got some Pringles, maybe i could get them to you and maybe Oregon could get to Miami and play the second half with UAT.

Archived