Blakely No Longer with Team

TIGGR82

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a waste. It seemed like his attitude needed an adjustment. I would rather have good chemistry on the team.

Didn't see anything about him being dismissed. Just that he wasn't enrolled at AU this semester and Hoke said possibly going to USF.

Ive seen it coming for a few weeks, his attitude stinks and it doesn't surprise me at all. Shame, cuz the kid has the tools to become great. Good luck.

Well thats just too bad. I thought he was REALLY good but just needed a lil work. Ill bet he will be fun to watch one day

This makes the signing/EE of CAP all the more vital.

Good luck to Mike wherever he ends up...wish him nothing but the best.

Amazing talent, great talent, bad attititude, selfish. If he can correct the last 2 he will be great. If not Micheal Dyer 2.0. Best of luck to him at USF. And best of luck to him with his son. hopefully he moved to be closer to him.

I saw a guy commenting on bleacher report that said he knew Blakely on a 1-1 basis and said he packed up over the weekend. He also guaranteed that it would be announced soon. Then said he worked in the Athletic Dept...

Sorry to see him go but guess he is looking for more playing time than he expects to get here

Does this free up a scholarship?

Yes, it frees one up when discussing the overall 85 limit, but it has nothing to do with how many we can sign this year. That remains at 28.

Nothing weird or sadistic about that to me! I think it's interesting that after all our history of hard nosed, blue collar RBs that we would have two prima donna types in a row.

Can we get back those fumbles in that ULM game then

But in all seriousness, I don't know what was his fumbling problem, looked like he had proper holding and such, right arm location, it was sad because he could've been legendary (or great, at least)

Archived