Well, what do you think?

Our RPI has dropped like a rock in the last few days. I'm betting Florida is in by way of the #2 SOS, A&M and Auburn out by way of only 13 conference victories. There will not be 10 SEC teams in.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chasing Omaha has us listed as a 2 seed on today's projections, wow! Someone explain why rpi has gone down instead of up these fast few days. Would have thought teams around us would be losing.

Well this is the only projection I've seen today that has us out.

http://www.baseballa...ed-field-of-64/

Not the only one that has us out. ESPN has us out Link

This one has us out . Link

This one has us out also Link

Perfect game has not released their final projection yet but the guy who does their brackets tweeted this a bit ago.

@KendallRogersPG 36m

Bubble is tiny as can be. My last two teams in the field? #TAMU and #Auburn. First two out? #Florida #NotreDame. Could go either way there.

This one has us in also. Link 2 in 4 out. It does not look good.

Perfect game has not released their final projection yet but the guy who does their brackets tweeted this a bit ago.

@KendallRogersPG 36m

Bubble is tiny as can be. My last two teams in the field? #TAMU and #Auburn. First two out? #Florida #NotreDame. Could go either way there.

Well wouldn't be that surprised if we didn't make it but sure hope we do. Guess we'll all find out tomorrow 11am sharp.

@KendallRogersPG 36m

ChasingOmaha has us at 2 seed, so 3 in, 4 out

@KendallRogersPG 36m

Not sure how I forgot that one. I saw that earlier today and made the Scooby Doo question noise.

I wonder if they realize there were conference tournament games played this week? Not sure they did anything but update the host teams. Earlier in the week they had us as the #2 in the (projected) Clemson regional. At least they got the first sixteen right.

Seems more and more projections over the last 24 hours have moved AU out.

Yep. It was all in to 4 out. Beating Bama in the first round of the SEC tourney would have likely had them in.

Seems more and more projections over the last 24 hours have moved AU out.

That's because those making such projections only started paying attention to the bottom-rung teams in the final two days. Had they been giving the lower levels their attention earlier, we wouldn't have been projected to be in.

Archived