UPDATED: Mia - 11yo Daughter of Dixie1860

Dixie1860

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get that beautiful girl some Blue and Orange gear. Glad to hear she is home. We will continue Praying for yall.

Good news everybody! My wife is in the process of getting Mia discharged and back to the house! She even ate something last night and my wife said the only thing she is talking about is food. Don't know if I mentioned it but my wife told her that she had her own thread on AUF and her eyes lit up. She knows how serious I am about Auburn Football so I think it's a BIG deal to her. My wife's side of the family are leg-humper's. Mia wanted to be like her older cousins and was led to do things like bark in public. The more I fought the worse it got. So I quit fighting with her about it and simply went about life business as usual.

My wife told me the other day that Mia has been getting rid of all the THuga gear she has gotten from relatives. I just hope she doesn't attempt to hold me to all the deals I made with her in vain attempts to sway her loyalty!

Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes! God Bless all of you!

'fraid you been busted and will have to pay up?

good news, however, is good news (and food is good)

I pray it keeps on happenin'

I was thinking of your daughter again and hoping she is doing well at home.

I read your last post, Dixie, and thought about how God uses all situations for the good...could Mia possibly be a future Auburn Tiger??? All in God's plan...lol!

I have been keeping up with this but have not posted anything about it. Let me say I hate that your daughter had to go through that but I am very happy to know she came through everything ok and will recover. I wish for all the best for you and your family and may God bless you all every day.

Good news everybody! My wife is in the process of getting Mia discharged and back to the house! She even ate something last night and my wife said the only thing she is talking about is food. Don't know if I mentioned it but my wife told her that she had her own thread on AUF and her eyes lit up. She knows how serious I am about Auburn Football so I think it's a BIG deal to her. My wife's side of the family are leg-humper's. Mia wanted to be like her older cousins and was led to do things like bark in public. The more I fought the worse it got. So I quit fighting with her about it and simply went about life business as usual.

My wife told me the other day that Mia has been getting rid of all the THuga gear she has gotten from relatives. I just hope she doesn't attempt to hold me to all the deals I made with her in vain attempts to sway her loyalty!

That is a bet I could never "welch" on. As long as I'm kickin', she gets the best. She won't be leaving the house except for school in a few years and I keep threatening to Home School her. Lol!!! She has a fit whenever I start talking about it, especially since I act like it's a foregone conclusion.

That is a bet I could never "welch" on. As long as I'm kickin', she gets the best. She won't be leaving the house except for school in a few years and I keep threatening to Home School her. Lol!!! She has a fit whenever I start talking about it, especially since I act like it's a foregone conclusion.

Kind'a shows from your previous posts

Continued best to you and yours

Kind'a shows from your previous posts

Continued best to you and yours

I'm going to take that as a complement, I think.

She is now excited because she has scars like Daddy. I told her I was going to remind her how pumped she was about them in a few years when she is wanting plastic surgery on them. Lol!! Actually they are not bad at all, it's amazing how far we have come in regards to surgical practices since I was beating my body to death in the 80's!

Archived