Best news this summer is that

benjazz

there is NO Auburn news. No murders, no armed robberies. I know there is still time, but hopefully I will still be giggling about that Ole Miss bball player at the W. State game. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

WDE!!!!

BEST news??? NIP watch begins in 20 DAYS ! ! ! ! :bananadance:

Well, hopefully between the Johnny Manzell arrests and subsequent suspension lifting by Sumlin, the Vanderbilt rape cases and Aaron Hernandez, Auburn can fly under the radar as far as off the field issues go this year

Well, hopefully between the Johnny Manzell arrests and subsequent suspension lifting by Sumlin, the Vanderbilt rape cases and Aaron Hernandez, Auburn can fly under the radar as far as off the field issues go this year

These will all be linked back to AU by the time the media gets done with it.

:roflol:

But for real though, they might just try it...

Selena Roberts is working on a story of how Auburn's defeat of Hernandez's Florida Gators during Hernandez's fragile freshman year permantly emotionally scarred Hernandez and turned him to crime.

Selena Roberts is working on a story of how Auburn's defeat of Hernandez's Florida Gators during Hernandez's fragile freshman year permantly emotionally scarred Hernandez and turned him to crime.

And Auburn, being so bad last year, allowed Manziel to run up the score. This victory, giving Manziel a feeling of invincibility, has led him to pursue illegal activities he otherwise wouldn't had he faced a stauncher opponent.

BEST news??? NIP watch begins in 20 DAYS ! ! ! ! :bananadance:

The NIP will be called in early August? Wow, are you expecting snow by game time? :big:

BEST news??? NIP watch begins in 20 DAYS ! ! ! ! :bananadance:/>

The NIP will be called in early August? Wow, are you expecting snow by game time? :big:/>

Nip WATCH begins Aug 1st. Earliest Nip "call" is the 15th. Must be called by 1st AU game. This is the ONE thing in life where I get to call all the shots.

And Auburn, being so bad last year, allowed Manziel to run up the score. This victory, giving Manziel a feeling of invincibility, has led him to pursue illegal activities he otherwise wouldn't had he faced a stauncher opponent.

And Sumlin, wanting to feel more like Saban, felt above the rule of law and rules of the NCAA so took it on his own to simply override all suspensions. :dunno:

Warning: Do not google image search for nip.

...unless that's what you're into.

Curiosity got me...

zht3.png

...and I found that I am very much into this nip :partey:

Warning: Do not google image search for nip.

...unless that's what you're into.

Curiosity got me...

zht3.png

...and I found that I am very much into this nip :partey:

I knew I had forgotten to do something. Thanks for reminding me.

Auburn will have the cleanest football program in the nation. Auburn will become "America's Team". Auburn will be the best team in the SEC for at least the next 2 or so decades. Orange and Blue will become the nation's favorite colors. Bammer will be the first team this century to be given the death penalty, and will become a powerhouse in division III, 15 years after they recover from the NCAA death penalty. Got to believe!!

Auburn will have the cleanest football program in the nation. Auburn will become "America's Team". Auburn will be the best team in the SEC for at least the next 2 or so decades. Orange and Blue will become the nation's favorite colors. Bammer will be the first team this century to be given the death penalty, and will become a powerhouse in division III, 15 years after they recover from the NCAA death penalty. Got to believe!!

Well ok then. ;D

Archived