Top 3 recievers?

AU Ivory_dealer

I wanna go five wide with the "oopty oop" formation! ! ! ! :bananadance:

Your dang dummy-o's can't even run a simple draw play! Oopty-oop?!? Oopty-freakin'-oop.

Edited for punctuation and cleanliness.

I wanna go five wide with the "oopty oop" formation! ! ! ! :bananadance:

:laugh: When did we sign Tweeder?

Reported on a few sites that Reed has tumbled on the depth charts and might not get too many snaps Saturday.

Didn't see it on a site but this is the same information i've gotten as well.

Bray, Denson, Louis

Coates, Reed, and our HB/TE corps pick up the rest of non RB catches. And there will be a lot of RB catches. When you have Mason and CAP, you want one or both on the field every down - and keep defenses guessing what they're there to do.

Even if 1 or 2 really step it up, I think the passing game is going to spread the love around to many receivers. I just hope enough guys get enough catches to start transitioning from "potential" and "talented" to "experienced starter."

I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready for some of these guys to really thrive in CGM's fully armed and operational battlestation.

Uzomah, Louis, Bray, Davis. In order, with Stevens having some BIG catches. One a game, maybe two. Then Fulse, Prosch. Mason, CAP, Grant.

Where's Ray?

He and Reed need to really become students of the game so they can coach. Ray is a wildcard, and Reed just can't step up. Coates, if the boy could catch he would be a millionaire in two years.

All of these WRs makes it a nice problem to have. You gotta think Reed, M. Ray, and others could be dangerous threats for lower ranking teams. It seems like the competition of all these players from the fall has built unbelievable pressure to perform at a higher level in AU. Some got passed up but this season is the real chance for all to become playmakers.

My point is with depth at wideout makes you think somebody is gonna be great. Hope whomever that is shows out. Louis, paging Mr. Louis lol

Archived