2014 3* WR Myron Burton Jr COMMITS TO AUBURN!!!

im4au

So I noticed his highlight link was now private. I found this link. If I'm not suppose to post this just remove this post E. Has a little more stats on Burton as well. Height might be off. http://www.ncsasports.org/football-recruiting/ga/suwanee/peachtree-ridge-high-school/myron-burton2

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I noticed his highlight link was now private. I found this link. If I'm not suppose to post this just remove this post E. Has a little more stats on Burton as well. Height might be off. http://www.ncsasport...l/myron-burton2

It's on a public page so it's good.

Nice Link Stew!! I didn't have that site until now. :bow: Burton is already a WR unlike many of our more recent recruits (except Stevens) in that he runs crisp routes, is very sure handed and knows how to position himself to shield defenders. He doesn't have 4.4 speed but he doesn't need it IMO. He gets upfield first and then starts looking to make moves. He has the body to run block as well as having QB skills i.e. Zone-Read and short to medium passing ability. He will only continue to improve with his work ethic.

EDIT: He also plays against some of the best competition in GA as well as the country. The big stage (SEC) should not bother him at all.

He had some terrific tweets after AU beat A&M. I think he will be like Davis, only Burton may be taller.

He had some terrific tweets after AU beat A&M. I think he will be like Davis, only Burton may be taller.

By about 6-8 inches! He will be clutch though, no doubt IYAM.

The Ridge has a huge game against Norcross tomorrow. Hopefully Burton will show out.

wde

That will be a big game.

The Ridge has a huge game against Norcross tomorrow. Hopefully Burton will show out.

wde

He did not play last week due to injury. Not sure if he is ready to play tomorrow yet.

• 2 months later...

I was just out on Huddle watching some highlight film on this young man. He may be the sleeper in this class because of the little things. He is 6' 3" a little over 200 pounds good speed but not elite speed, good jumping ability but not elite jumping ability.

The things that impressed me is that he is a great runner after the catch, he uses his body to get open and the skill that impressed me the most and that will help him at Auburn was that he is a great downfield blocker. He doesn't just block DB's he pancakes them. Great form as tall as he is he gets under their pads and then drives them back until he runs over them. He doesn't just block smaller DB's I saw a couple of plays where he cracked back and destroyed Linebackers.

His blocking ability may get him some early playing time. Maybe even next year

I was just out on Huddle watching some highlight film on this young man. He may be the sleeper in this class because of the little things. He is 6' 3" a little over 200 pounds good speed but not elite speed, good jumping ability but not elite jumping ability.

The things that impressed me is that he is a great runner after the catch, he uses his body to get open and the skill that impressed me the most and that will help him at Auburn was that he is a great downfield blocker. He doesn't just block DB's he pancakes them. Great form as tall as he is he gets under their pads and then drives them back until he runs over them. He doesn't just block smaller DB's I saw a couple of plays where he cracked back and destroyed Linebackers.

His blocking ability may get him some early playing time. Maybe even next year

Kipp Adams and Keith at AUC said his body was SEC ready. He is ripped as well. I'm excited about MB as well, he could develop into something special with his background and football IQ.

Archived