WILL SOME ONE

WaReAgLe57

RESPOND TO THESE IDIOTS

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26351

if your email account is hotmail or yahoo or free it won't let you sign on, but please someone respond to this and put them in their place!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few mis-guided individuals at ESPN need to read that, over and over again, until they comprehend that Auburn is NOT what they THINK! I've said it before, and I still believe that Cal, Texas, or Utah could handily pound Auburn's ass!

This moron will get what's coming to him. Screw jumping OU. I want USC to lose so we can shut this MF up

Sooner fans have selective amnesia. They seem to forget that they went to bryant denny last year a squeaked out a victory. Bama was not one of the top SEC teams last year. They(OU) would not last two months undefeated in the SEC. Statements lik this one

I was not impressed with Auburn and felt they were exposed as a very beatable team. What is all the hoopla about Auburn, they would finish 3rd or 4th in the Big XII South...

POSTED BY Soonerus" :lol::lol::lol:

don't even need to be justified with a response. When you are an Okla :homer: fan you are just that a :homer: . I am an :au::homer: so of course I will spin what I can to make Auburn look as good as possible.It just the nature of being a fan.

Beathe EZ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few mis-guided individuals at ESPN need to read that, over and over again, until they comprehend that Auburn is NOT what they THINK! I've said it before, and I still believe that Cal, Texas, or Utah could handily pound Auburn's ass!

This moron will get what's coming to him.  Screw jumping OU.  I want USC to lose so we can shut this MF up

125434[/snapback]

Is there something in the water in Oklahoma that makes everybody thing that ESPN is out to get them? <_< Apparently they like to pound asses also. I don't know about you guys but, I don't swing that way. :lol:

This moron will get what's coming to him.  Screw jumping OU.  I want USC to lose so we can shut this MF up

125434[/snapback]

Guys you may be taking Benefbj's post the wrong way. I did at first. But the first part is what the OKlahoma guy said in his referenced post and the botton part is Benefbg's response. Hope I'm right.

If he comes back with something to say, it will be smack talk. If not, he'll sit at his computer getting other people's opinions and views just to find one that he likes. He will then bring it over here very excited as if he scored the winning touchdown in the Auburn vs Alabama game.

125434[/snapback]

Guys you may be taking Benefbj's post the wrong way. I did at first. But the first part is what the OKlahoma guy said in his referenced post and the botton part is Benefbg's response. Hope I'm right.

125478[/snapback]

Better carefully read his post again and mine above.

Oh....wel then.... :bigblush:

well he didn't quote it very well..haha...

i guess because it was his first post I assumed he was an OK fan.

my apologies

:homer: <-----me....

yeah, the first part is a quote and the last is Benefbj, right? That is the way I was reading it. He just did not use the "quote" part correctly. My reply was talking about the original quote, not Benefbj himself.

I just posted this:

"I guess our Auburn schedule can be compared to Kansas State. I think I've seen that mentioned on this board a couple of times. And we all know that Kansas State only beat pansies last year, right."

Well as far we are concerned your shot is pretty much over. Every post I have seen by an AU fan looks like it was written by an Aggie. They don't come here to discuss they come here to tell. But tell us what? It was semi interesting when they had a shot of overtaking us in the BCS (or people thought they did).

Now the really funny part, A Barner telling a Tide Fan they ownT Bryant Denny. What a tard. You don't own ****, and you should be shoe-whipped right off this board.

Auburn, Vanderbuilt's SEC Cousin. At least Vandy has some heritage. Good Luck in the BCS.

More drivel from soonerfans.com

BCS is out thread

i find it comical that they call us hillbillies.........and they drive a freaking covered wagon around the field.......they sound like a bunch of bammer fans, maybe it's the crimson jerseys :au:

One thing you guys have forgotten is this:less than 3 minutes into the 2nd half we took the lead against the same group of young men that held us the first half. Our team made great half time adjustments that kept UAT off balance for the rest of the game. Tubbs has too much respect for the game to to do a SToops on UAT-in the end it hurts us on the scoreboard & polls.

How easily do UAT fans foget our hardship a few years with a true freshman running back and Wallace @ fullback?

Our team was able to get it done - :au:

they banned email addresses from auburn univ.....wierd

125432[/snapback]

Really? You still believe that Cal, Texas, or Utah could handily pound Auburn's ass? I really hope USC looses so we can shut you idiots up!

RESPOND TO THESE IDIOTS

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26351

if your email account is hotmail or yahoo or free it won't let you sign on, but please someone respond to this and put them in their place!

125418[/snapback]

Don't waste your time now. Wait until after the conference championship games and the dust settles. Then there's always after the bowl games. :big::au: WDE

I agree with logger. You are not doing yourself any good by going to another teams board and trying to make a rational argument. All you are doing is beating your head against a wall. It's an OU board, full of OU fans, so do you expect to get anything but a view that is slanted toward them. Nothing you say will be agreed with, no matter how good the argument. I've been out there several times, and even posted occasionally. But I wasn't argumentive. It like when all the LSwhoers were here before the LSU game. Expect to be treated just like we treated them. You are only making it worse on yourself. Let the season play out. If we get a chance at them, then we prove our worth on the football field. Not in an OU football forum.

Archived