2015 4* ATH Torrance Gibson (Ohio State signee)

ellitor

Well, someone tell Lashlee to get on it! I want Gibson on our side whether it be offensively or defensively.

Yup. Lashlee and Craig will go after TG hard because that's what you want instead of what they want.

Don't take the post personally. It's a comical jab.

I'm taking it personally!!! Haven't you learned by now. If you are going to take shots at people you need to use emoticons such as these: :D:P:tease::happydance:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, someone tell Lashlee to get on it! I want Gibson on our side whether it be offensively or defensively.

Yup. Lashlee and Craig will go after TG hard because that's what you want instead of what they want.

I'm taking it personally!!! Haven't you learned by now. If you are going to take shots at people you need to use emoticons such as these: :D/> :P/> :tease:/> :happydance:/>

Now that was funny!

I'm taking it personally!!! Haven't you learned by now. If you are going to take shots at people you need to use emoticons such as these: :D:P:tease::happydance:

:iamwithstupid:

:poke:

:big:

AmIdoingitright?

:dunno:

• 3 weeks later...

For anyone saying this guy should be playing WR: he just threw a 77 yard TD pass to Snelson on a dime.

Put me down as one of the people that think he should play receiver.

For anyone saying this guy should be playing WR: he just threw a 77 yard TD pass to Snelson on a dime.

He'll probably get a shot at both wherever he goes. I still want him regardless.

He'll probably get a shot at both wherever he goes. I still want him regardless.

Yeah me too

I thought our staff had cooled on TG. But I guess there's still plenty of time to rethink their options. No one questions his athleticism. It was issues off the field. Oops that might qualify as a rumor. I withdraw the last sentence.

I would love to have him come to AU, but as a WR.....I just think he could reach his full potential at the WR position rather than at QB.....he would be a project at QB, and a very raw project at that because his mechanics are really bad......he is a heck of an athlete, though, and if he has character issues, he is still worth he risk

I thought our staff had cooled on TG. But I guess there's still plenty of time to rethink their options. No one questions his athleticism. It was issues off the field. Oops that might qualify as a rumor. I withdraw the last sentence.

As far as we know, our staff is still cooled off on him. I haven't heard any rumblings or whispers about him in a while. I am looking at his twitter page and he seems to be all Ohio State.

As far as we know, our staff is still cooled off on him. I haven't heard any rumblings or whispers about him in a while. I am looking at his twitter page and he seems to be all Ohio State.

I'd say the reason for that would be everyone but Ohio State and Miami coolih on him.

I'd say the reason for that would be everyone but Ohio State and Miami coolih on him.

This seems to be true. He is hoping for an official visit to Arizona State too.

This seems to be true. He is hoping for an official visit to Arizona State too.

Its true. Gibson no longer has a offer from AU or UT. Shame because he played lights out the other night. Reminds me of a certain recruit that played for Baylor last year.

Its true. Gibson no longer has a offer from AU or UT. Shame because he played lights out the other night. Reminds me of a certain recruit that played for Baylor last year.

That's good enough IMO to move this thread to the Rivals section.

If I'm not mistaken, I thought I saw his stats were 198 yards, not 298. Still impressive, but brings it more to reasonable averages per catch.

Archived