2015 4* ATH Torrance Gibson (Ohio State signee)

ellitor

He's saying he doesn't want to sit for two/three years, but unless he becomes a better thrower and gets some weight on that frame, he's likely about to sit behind White too.

Shhhh.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's saying he doesn't want to sit for two/three years, but unless he becomes a better thrower and gets some weight on that frame, he's likely about to sit behind White too.

Shhhh.

No....SHHHHHH!

Maybe, if he is behind White and JJ, he will have had his fair shot and decide he is best to play wr...

Shhhh.

No....SHHHHHH!

IT is a real possibility for him now.... He is a talent you go get.

I don't think he's looking only at our depth chart. He's also looking at tOSU's. He's making sure he'll get a real shot at QB, then trying to figure out (based on who's in front of him on the depth charts) where he'll have the best shot at earning a spot at QB.

He's one of those guys that seems to be swayed by whomever he last spoke with. He's an elite talent, but even if he flipped to us today I wouldn't get my hopes up until his fax came through on NSD.

I don't think he's looking only at our depth chart. He's also looking at tOSU's. He's making sure he'll get a real shot at QB, then trying to figure out (based on who's in front of him on the depth charts) where he'll have the best shot at earning a spot at QB.

Yeah, and it will take at least 2 years for the QB position to clear out at OSU from their current trio.

Thanks for providing this link...after watching it, I believe his mechanics are off when throwing. He has a wind up sometimes coming from very low which most top tier CBs & Safeties in the SEC will be all over that. I don't think his arm strength is such that it can over come that wind up. We will see if it is true at the college level...just my opinion...

I'd imagine he's watching the the depth charts at both AU and tOSU for a while.

I believe in CGM, and I don't think Gus would promise him anything except a fair shot...then give him a fair shot. Urban Meyer, however? ...just personally, not sure if I'd trust him as much.

I believe in CGM, and I don't think Gus would promise him anything except a fair shot...then give him a fair shot. Urban Meyer, however? ...just personally, not sure if I'd trust him as much.

Not really fair. Urban played 3 QBs this year.

LOL.

I wouldn't trust Urban Meyer as far as I could throw him. But, you know, he's the best coach in America and all that.

LOL.

I wouldn't trust Urban Meyer as far as I could throw him. But, you know, he's the best coach in America and all that.

"Health issues"

The reviews of Gibson say he's a freak at any position he tries. Hopefully this staff would do better than Ellis' flipping star offensive players like Trovon Reed and Jonathon Ford into mediocre defenders.

As would any team in the country that had their first and second string QB get injured...

The reviews of Gibson say he's a freak at any position he tries. Hopefully this staff would do better than Ellis' flipping star offensive players like Trovon Reed and Jonathon Ford into mediocre defenders.

When he has to pull it down and run...it's usually six from his highlights

I don't want him. pass

I think it works better if you call Coach Malzahn rather than posting it on a message board.

I don't want him. pass

I think it works better if you call Coach Malzahn rather than posting it on a message board.

Lolz

I don't want him. pass

Lolz

he is a drama queen. Has been all year. Tennessee stopped recruiting him for a reason.

edit) Coach Malzahn is no longer on my speed dial, but I would tell him if I could lol

I don't want him. pass

Lolz

he is a drama queen. Has been all year. Tennessee stopped recruiting him for a reason.

edit) Coach Malzahn is no longer on my speed dial, but I would tell him if I could lol

He's simmered down since commiting. Most schools backed off because of stuff going on behind the scenes which I think is on this thread already. He was a drama queen at one point but its not to the extent that it was.

Archived