2016 JUCO LB Lorenzo Fields (Jacksonville State commit)

bigbird

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like Mikey I would like one more LB in this class. His measurable have potential does anybody no if coach's have any interest in him.

It sounded like this morning on Mobile's sports radio he was signing with a small school.. Maybe juco. But he was suppose to sign today according to his head coach

Looks like he is coming to the plains if he gets a good act score on Saturday per his twitter @slapnuts33

Concerns me if that is really his twitter handle. Don't know if I'd feel very safe in the locker room next to "slap nuts" lol

Looks like he is coming to the plains if he gets a good act score on Saturday per his twitter @slapnuts33

Concerns me if that is really his twitter handle. Don't know if I'd feel very safe in the locker room next to "slap nuts" lol

Concerns me more if there were 32 people before him that wanted the "slapnuts" handle.

Concerns me more if there were 32 people before him that wanted the "slapnuts" handle.

That's A+ joke hustle right there. Well done!

Fields may be cut from the Aundray Bruce/Ray Lewis psycho mold, a guy you want on special teams his entire carrier except he's too valuable at LB. I'm told Lorenzo's like the football player in "Fast Times At Ridgemont High" that, when aggravated, becomes a manimal on the football field. Valuable asset to an SEC defense when harnessed and shown the student half of student/athlete.

I hope Lorenzo makes his passes his ACT so he can sign with us. War Eagle!

I second this. Kid has some serious ball skills and looks like he LOVES to hit people. Every play on his highlight film it looked as if he knocked someone out cold. He could be a VERY big ILB given a year in Russell's strength and conditioning program and guidance from CEJ.

Mobile paper / al.com has him listed as JUCO.

MGCCC

MGCCC IF he doesn't pass the ACT. If he passes, AU!

Do we know if this is a guarantee that he will be part of the '14 class if he passes the ACT or is it just mere speculation and wishes?

Archived