2016 JUCO LB Lorenzo Fields (Jacksonville State commit)

bigbird

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as funny as that translation of "slapnuts" is, I believe he may have intended to have a different (or at least a double) meaning. I believe he is implying that he is "slap nuts" like "plain crazy".

Anyway, my daughter just exchanged "War Eagles" with him at school. Said he is wearing AU gear. I sure hope he passes his ACT!!!!!!! WDE

personally, in jr high, I was never fond of those guys who thought it was funny to hit a dude in the man parts. However, in Lorenzo's case, I like the name. Makes the OL protect their groinal areas & if their hands are there, then they aren't on you! So I will be rootin for slapnuts

Any new news on Fields?

As of 2 weeks ago the Daphne staff thought there was no way Fields would qualify. TIFWIW.

It's news. Maybe he goes the JUCO route it he doesn't qualify and will end up with us in the end.

JUCO is the route he will have to take according to insiders at 247 and Scout, FWIW.

He might surprise everybody and score high enough on his ACT. Nobody knows how that will pan out yet.

If he does go to JUCO I wouldn't be a bit surprised if we do pick hum up in two years. It seems we're incapable of signing a sufficient number of quality LB's year after year.

Is it a given he signs with Auburn if he scores high enough on ACT?

Going by his comments it looks that way. I haven't seen any AU coaches confirm that, however.

I haven't seen any AU coaches confirm that, however.

They can't actually discuss recruits til they gave actually signed remember. They can't confirm it.

They can't actually discuss recruits til they gave actually signed remember. They can't confirm it.

We can get a real good idea of whether a kid has a committable offer or not. So far I haven't seen that. Do you like that phrasing better?

We can get a real good idea of whether a kid has a committable offer or not. So far I haven't seen that. Do you like that phrasing better?

I believe Bird or WDEWDE said his offer would be commitable should he qualify. which is good enough for me. They may have sent it to me in a PM. I don't remember.

I believe Bird or WDEWDE said his offer would be commitable should he qualify. which is good enough for me. They may have sent it to me in a PM. I don't remember.

You didn't answer the question. Do you like my second phrasing better? Because there's no difference between my first and second response except for the phrasing, yet you once again deemed it necessary to attempt to "correct" something that was correct to begin with.

Unless, of course, you think a coach saying that a prospect has a committable offer is not commenting on that prospect. ;)

You didn't answer the question. Do you like my second phrasing better? Because there's no difference between my first and second response except for the phrasing, yet you once again deemed it necessary to attempt to "correct" something that was correct to begin with.

Unless, of course, you think a coach saying that a prospect has a committable offer is not commenting on that prospect. ;)/>

There's actually a big difference between the two-- lighten up, Francis. ;)/>

Unless, of course, you think a coach saying that a prospect has a committable offer is not commenting on that prospect. ;)/>

Telling someone a prospect has a committable offer is not commenting on that prospect? That thinking wouldn't get a pass in many English Language classes.

Telling someone a prospect has a committable offer is not commenting on that prospect? That thinking wouldn't get a pass in many English Language classes.

I misread who wrote what-- my apologies.

I misread who wrote what-- my apologies.

Accepted. I'd like to pick up the case of beer I won at Alan Evans' store.....oh wait!

Since you insist on pushing it the 2 are fundamentally different to me. As you state your first post it comes across as you expect the staff to comment on the recruit. The explanation of how you expect to show their through a commitable pffer that you put in your second post was needed for clarification IMO.

Is there any updates on his status.

My soph. daughter took the ACT the same day he did and we got her score back yesterday.

Just for the record on here first attempt she score a 25.

No insider, but it sounded like he was bound for JUCO at this point regardless.

Supposedly there is a chance that he can get qualified at Auburn with a good test score. Only the coaches know for sure what that score might be.

Is there any updates on his status.

My soph. daughter took the ACT the same day he did and we got her score back yesterday.

Just for the record on here first attempt she score a 25.

Can she play OLB?

Archived