2016 JUCO LB Lorenzo Fields (Jacksonville State commit)

bigbird

Is there any updates on his status.

My soph. daughter took the ACT the same day he did and we got her score back yesterday.

Just for the record on here first attempt she score a 25.

Can she play OLB?

Ha !! :roflol:

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My soph. daughter took the ACT the same day he did and we got her score back yesterday.

Can she play OLB?

Yeah. Good question. Also, how fast can she run her 40?

Can she play OLB?

.... None of that matters as much as her bench pressssssssssss

Can she play OLB?

Faster than McCryin

Can she play OLB?

Faster than McCryin

That's because AJ does a 40-yard prance.

Can she play OLB?

No but she is currently batting .586 in softball and was the sixth man in basketball. She is 5" 10" and really fast. She is a slap hitter and bats second.

Bats left handed but is a righty and gets out of the batters box and through first in less then 3 seconds.

Can she play OLB?

No but she is currently batting .586 in softball and was the sixth man in basketball. She is 5" 10" and really fast. She is a slap hitter and bats second.

Bats left handed but is a righty and gets out of the batters box and through first in less then 3 seconds.

So then we're going from slap nuts to a slap hitter?

Can she play OLB?

You know this made me go back and read some of the earlier posts in the topic. I had no idea, before that, what you were talking about.

Can she play OLB?

Oh no you didn't!!!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Assuming the ACT score didn't go as hoped since we have no update?

I would assume you are correct. It was said earlier he was pretty certain he wouldn't make it.

Someone posted on the ITAT free board that he signed scholly papers with Jax State.

That's surprising. Normally guys that don't qualify for a four year school have to go the JUCO route. I realize Jax State's entrance requirements aren't Auburn's, but if Fields made the NCAA minimum he should have been good to go at AU.

If that is true, we dropped the ball. I feel we lost a very good linebacker that we really needed in a big way.

LOL @ anyone thinking this kid was seriously coming to Auburn.

#Clueless.

We're not all in the know like yourself Meta.

#Clueless.

Another post in which metafour is insulting. Dude, go kick your dog or something. Your blather has been nothing but tiresome around here for a long time now.

If that is true, we dropped the ball. I feel we lost a very good linebacker that we really needed in a big way.

Dudes totally going pro in 3 years.

#Clueless.

Another post in which metafour is insulting. Dude, go kick your dog or something. Your blather has been nothing but tiresome around here for a long time now.

Agreed!!

Can this be moved to Rivals Recruitinng he is not coming to Auburn; and with that belongs elsewhere.

Archived