2016 JUCO LB Lorenzo Fields (Jacksonville State commit)

bigbird

Test scores may be posted by February 24th.

Posted, but available to whom? I think the Privacy Act prevents test scores from being made public. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

'

Test scores are NEVER made public. They are only available to the tester and to the schools that he directs the SAT/ACT to send his scores to. It'll have to filter out thru the rumor mill.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some of you guys that do the twitter thing, catch up with "ole slapnuts" and keep a daily check on him.....this kid, absolutely, MUST pass this ACT and enroll in AU, if for no other reason than for us to have a linebacker nicknamed "SLAPNUTS".....that would be hilarious

some of you guys that do the twitter thing, catch up with "ole slapnuts" and keep a daily check on him.....this kid, absolutely, MUST pass this ACT and enroll in AU, if for no other reason than for us to have a linebacker nicknamed "SLAPNUTS".....that would be hilarious

A lot of fans would use the scholarship for his nickname alone...

I got all of my scores online and it took around 3 weeks. However, I think the process has sped up greatly now. Seems like my cousin had his back in around 10-14 days. If you have them mailed it could take over a month though.

I sure hope 'slapnuts" scored what he needed to score

I'm going to ask Red if I can change my name here to slapnuts.

Golf might could make that happen ... but it would be risky to ask him ....

I don't care what anybody says, we have to have a player named "Slapnuts" on our team.

I agree, I have set up a kickstarter page to get a slapnuts in to AU. Preferably LF, but I am leaving it open as to assure good participation from all.

Any Slapnuts sightings lately? Is he in a position to be able to accept a Walk-on spot temporarily? We could set up a PayPal account and name it the "Slapnuts Annual Scholarship"!

Any Slapnuts sightings lately? Is he in a position to be able to accept a Walk-on spot temporarily? We could set up a PayPal account and name it the "Slapnuts Annual Scholarship"!

Easy! Lol

Sounds like SOMEone had his nuts slapped in the past.

He's right, guys. Slapping nuts is no laughing matter.

Archived