2015 4* WR Darius Slayton flips from UGA to AU!

EagleDamnWar

My favorite WR we are recruiting. Very exciting.

Mind if I borrow yours, since I don't have one anymore?

You done good, Darius. Gus'll make ya famous.

Please. I do have to say, your guy was great on Tom Emanski's back to back to back to back national championship commercial. There's no replacing that.

Dude. Duuuuuude. Totally had to google it. I knew it would be worth it, though. #crimedog4eva

Whaaaaaat? I'm honored to be the one to introduce you to it.

Much appreciated! :thumbsup:

Alright, gang, nighty night. Big day tomorrow, gotta rest up. WDE

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha, no need. Just a good guess. We're looking at a good signing day, Slayton is just the beginning. I'll pop in from time to time tomorrow

Haha, no need. Just a good guess. We're looking at a good signing day, Slayton is just the beginning. I'll pop in from time to time tomorrow

Welcome home Jonesy. We've missed you. War Eagle to you!

I really wish I could figure out class rankings. We get two major 4* recruits today and only move up to 11th? Looking at some of the ones ahead of us, I just don't get it.

I really wish I could figure out class rankings. We get two major 4* recruits today and only move up to 11th? Looking at some of the ones ahead of us, I just don't get it.

They make it more complicated than just the number of stars the players have. I think some of them have too much time on their hands but you are correct, it's hard to "get it".

To be fair, I projected this in this thread a few days ago haha

Someone buy this man a bee,

Once he didn't show up in Athens last week the writing was on the wall.

Archived