Tigers secondary

AUbritt

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good article on Moncrief.

"He could definitely be a starter in this defense, but I'll let the coaches work that out," Whitehead said. "I think we've got some shuffling around to do, and he's going to make us make some decisions and help us as a football team."

Rose, he no likey the contact.

That's a BS post. I don't know the real story and neither do you.

That certainly seemed to be the case. Let's try not to get our feathers ruffled so easily.

I like the sound of this on King. Would like to be able to move Holsey back to corner.

As much noise as we've been hearing about several safeties picking up Johnson's system and starting to shine, I strongly suspect that Josh will indeed move back to corner, because that's his natural position. Hopefully, spending a year at safety will have helped broaden his overall range as a player instead of stunting his growth as a corner, but as much football savvy as that kid has, I suspect he's going to have a solid year, regardless.

That certainly seemed to be the case. Let's try not to get our feathers ruffled so easily.

My feathers aren't ruffled. Its very bad form to throw out such a comment without proof (like a quote from said player confirming it).

Just because you can post anything on the internet doesn't make it OK.

Article about Brandon King. Good read.

We will be significant improvement from the secondary. Appears that depth will be there, finally.

Thanks. Looks like he could be poised for a break-out year.

My feathers aren't ruffled. Its very bad form to throw out such a comment without proof (like a quote from said player confirming it).

I don't see that being something Rose would voluntarily come out and admit to.

Exactly.

Exactly.

Seriously? Everytime his name came up,. somebody mentioned it. We are still discussing football players aren't we???

Exactly.

Seriously? Everytime his name came up,. somebody mentioned it. We are still discussing football players aren't we???

Yes and yes.

Just making sure. Was not aware of the policy against stating the obvious. I didn't say anything personal about him or his family. He just was not physical enough to play in the SEC. If this is bothersome to you maybe concentrate on a sport that does not involve hitting other people in a violent manner. Otherwise :dunno: ???

Just making sure. Was not aware of the policy against stating the obvious. I didn't say anything personal about him or his family. He just was not physical enough to play in the SEC. If this is bothersome to you maybe concentrate on a sport that does not involve hitting other people in a violent manner. Otherwise :dunno: ???

Well, to be precise, you said "he no likely the contact". That sounds kind of personal to me.

And this has nothing to do with me. Hitting other people was what I liked the most about football. In fact, it was my greatest asset.

For what it's worth, Pelini said Rose has to improve his tacking and be more physical. Maybe that's why he left Auburn, maybe it isn't, but I distinctly remember reading that last year.

WDE!

FWIW, I was told by a coach that he shied away from contact. That wasn't the entire problem, but it was a problem.

See, this is what I am talking about. Rumor reverberation is a passive-aggressive way of assaulting someone's character. It's not the way to treat any young person, much less one who signed with Auburn.

So, bigbird, name the coach.

Don't think you should be taking this so personally.

I'm not.

But I admit that bad-mouthing AU players is a hot button for me. Now exactly where honest assessment ends and "bad mouthing" begins is a subjective matter. Maybe I am too sensitive to it. And it's relative easy to make false inferences from an internet post.

Otherwise, I'll speak out if I feel a need to.

Guest jojo1515

See, this is what I am talking about. Rumor reverberation is a passive agressive way of assaulting someone's character. It's not the way to treat any young person, much less one who signed with Auburn.

So, bigbird, name the coach.

Better yet homer, name the person that made you a spoiled brat. Quit causing conflict on here for no reason. Two people have backed up Dixies claim with info from.coaches and it is still not enough for you. I think you've spent too much time arguing on the political forum. Pulling an Obama and ignoring all facts that dont help your argument will do you no good on the football forum. Kepp calm and Kerryon

Archived