2016 4* DT Julian Rochester (UGA commit)

AuburnArch13

Rochester is a real man and he just finished his sophomore year in HS. Amazing

I know I looked like that my sophomore year of HS...what about y'all?

6-4 250 when I was done with my sophomore year. Never played a down of football though.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6-4 250 when I was done with my sophomore year. Never played a down of football though.

Being big doesn't necessarily equate to looking like a grown a$$ man. My best friend in HS was about 6'3" 300 but couldn't grow facial hair and probably couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

BTW I was definitely joking when I said that I looked like Rochester as a soph.

Being big doesn't necessarily equate to looking like a grown a$$ man. My best friend in HS was about 6'3" 300 but couldn't grow facial hair and probably couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

At 6'3" and 300 lbs, he probably didn't have to try to fight his way out of that bag or any other situation very often either. :-D

At 6'3" and 300 lbs, he probably didn't have to try to fight his way out of that bag or any other situation very often either. :-D

Haha very true.

Just watched Rochester's film. The kid just finished his sophomore year. He is crazy good. This HS's D-Line is huge for a HS. Check out his picture in the Op. His neck is huge. Maybe he is a distant relative of Takeo Spikes.

• 3 weeks later...

247 article says we are officially his leader. The article is premium but the important stuff is free info.

We definitely need Rochester. Is he planing on committing before the end of his senior year. That is a long way away.

We definitely need Rochester. Is he planing on committing before the end of his senior year. That is a long way away.

He could easily commit before the start of his Junior year.

He could easily commit before the start of his Junior year.

That would be soo good. Rochester looks 25 already. The kid is a man!

He had become very good friends with Carl Lawson. They talk a good bit. This was reported before, but JR brings it up again. This kid will be good to go when he gets on Campus IYAM.

He had become very good friends with Carl Lawson. They talk a good bit. This was reported before, but JR brings it up again. This kid will be good to go when he gets on Campus IYAM.

Yes please.

I wish he was in this years class.

This is where you guys sold me on letting the Carl Lawsons and Roc Thomases of the world play as true FR (well, we didn't exactly "let" Lawson play- we would have been crazy not to). When a Carl Lawson tells a Julian Rochester that he's entering his true sophomore season with one of the bigger 4th down TFLs in Auburn history already under his belt- with several key sacks to boot- that can only be good for AU.

This is where you guys sold me on letting the Carl Lawsons and Roc Thomases of the world play as true FR (well, we didn't exactly "let" Lawson play- we would have been crazy not to). When a Carl Lawson tells a Julian Rochester that he's entering his true sophomore season with one of the bigger 4th down TFLs in Auburn history already under his belt- with several key sacks to boot- that can only be good for AU.

Completely agree.

More than just that, he already has the hype of a future all-American and first round draft pick thanks to making his mark early, which can be big

• 2 weeks later...

This is not good news. We have some time though. Does anyone know what shape FL ST's facilities are in for sports and football. They must be better than I thought.

I had thought that Rochester may even early commit to us.

FYI, Keith Niebuhr said that he expects him to make us the leader again after the next visit. He got stormed by their entire staff and probably got caught up in the hype. If his Dad wasn't with him then I wouldn't worry too much. His Dad likes Auburn a lot and Garner talks to him all the time.

FYI, Keith Niebuhr said that he expects him to make us the leader again after the next visit. He got stormed by their entire staff and probably got caught up in the hype. If his Dad wasn't with him then I wouldn't worry too much. His Dad likes Auburn a lot and Garner talks to him all the time.

Thanks for the info Dixie!

Archived