2016 4* DT Julian Rochester (UGA commit)

AuburnArch13

We have a pretty substantial lead for Rochester. To be completely honest we will have to really screw up to miss out on him. We'll split the two monster Georgia DT's with UGA.

I think we will get either Marshall or Jackson but not both. IMO.

Your saying Rochester and one of either Marshall or Jackson correct?

Yes. And AU is also very much in the mix for Derrick Brown. Lots and lots of stud DL's this year.

Yep deep class. AU to sign 3 DT's?

We need at least 3

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rochester is my number 1 HS player. I think we lead. I hope he commits early in the cycle, then helps to bring in a strong class.

Rochester is my number 1 HS player. I think we lead. I hope he commits early in the cycle, then helps to bring in a strong class.

Hoke just crystal ball'ed him to Auburn. Most think we lead by a good margin. And I agree, having both him and Nate comitted early could generate a lot of momentum for this class.

• 2 weeks later...

Hoke just crystal ball'ed him to Auburn. Most think we lead by a good margin. And I agree, having both him and Nate comitted early could generate a lot of momentum for this class.

Absolutely! Think of the impact Cowart had on this class in one month. Imagine what it would have been like to have him recruiting for us for a whole year!

Nate and Julian could have that kind of an impact!

Absolutely! Think of the impact Cowart had on this class in one month. Imagine what it would have been like to have him recruiting for us for a whole year!

It would help if Rochester wanted to choose AU that he do it sooner than later. That would help defensive recruiting. I do not think he intends to commit until signing day, as of now.

It would help if Rochester wanted to choose AU that he do it sooner than later. That would help defensive recruiting. I do not think he intends to commit until signing day, as of now.

We'll probably see more wait until after sadly.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like he made UGA leader.

With AU a close second. It's a long way to go.

He loves Rocker. Going to be tough to get him away from Tracy.

Is Rocker actually recruiting him? I recall when Rocker was at AU that he supposedly hated recruiting.

This year's DL class is why we hired Rodbey Garner. He has been working on these 2016 recruits for 2-3 years. We BETTER end up with some elite DL in this class.

We now trail UGA for the top 2 DT in the country in Rochester and Derrick Brown. After losing Thompson to the leg humpers last year, it would be extremely discouraging to lose these 2 great players to them as well.

This year's DL class is why we hired Rodbey Garner. He has been working on these 2016 recruits for 2-3 years. We BETTER end up with some elite DL in this class.

We now trail UGA for the top 2 DT in the country in Rochester and Derrick Brown. After losing Thompson to the leg humpers last year, it would be extremely discouraging to lose these 2 great players to them as well.

This is right. I am hearing very good things about our 3'new hire defensive coaches but I am not hearing much on the recruiting front about Coach Garner this year. There are no excuses this year. The talent is rich and we really should be getting some of the elite defensive lineman this year. We had a decent lead for Rochester not one ago.

I will be disappointed if we do not land at least 1 5 star DT this year.

He loves Rocker. Going to be tough to get him away from Tracy.

Is Rocker actually recruiting him? I recall when Rocker was at AU that he supposedly hated recruiting.

Rocker hates the travel associated with recruiting, but he does recruit. And he is known as one hell of a DLine coach as we know.

I hope we get Rochester. It will be a tough pill to swallow losing Trent and Julian to jawja.

Definitely want JR to sign with the good guys. But I'm not too phased by him naming UGA his 'official leader' at this time. He just visited there. We've been on him the longest and a recruiting him the hardest, both of which work to build relationships. I suspect that our D performance this coming season will also have an effect on JR. Seems like to me we are still in great position.

Definitely want JR to sign with the good guys. But I'm not too phased by him naming UGA his 'official leader' at this time. He just visited there. We've been on him the longest and a recruiting him the hardest, both of which work to build relationships. I suspect that our D performance this coming season will also have an effect on JR. Seems like to me we are still in great position.

Have to get JR back on campus soon. When he does visit watch AU take the lead again.

Rocker is an awesome recruiter when players get on campus.

Rocker coaching and recruiting at uga makes me want to puke. Hate those scumbags.

I feel the same

Rocker is an awesome recruiter when players get on campus.

Rocker coaching and recruiting at uga makes me want to puke. Hate those scumbags.

I feel the same

Amen brothers. Tracy should be here with the good guys.

Archived