Arky game will be on the SEC Network @ 3 CT

ellitor

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be in Denver(moving to Fort Collins in just over 4 weeks). Going to watch the game at the AU bar, then head to the Phish show that evening. It will be a grand day.

I will be in Denver(moving to Fort Collins in just over 4 weeks). Going to watch the game at the AU bar, then head to the Phish show that evening. It will be a grand day.

Phish?? WSMFP!!!

Nobody is buying his story though and sooner or later he will figure it out and get back to coaching his team and not worrying so much about what other people are doing.

More likely he will still be singing the same song until the day he gets fired and has to find a new team...

The Auburn at Arkansas game on Aug. 30 is set for a 3 p.m. kickoff on the new SEC Network. The SEC Network, which will launch Aug. 14, will air a game featuring every football team in the SEC within the first four weeks of the 2014 season.
Link Info added in OP

That link doesn't work for me.

Here's another link in case the link you posted doesn't work for anyone else:

http://www.secdigitalnetwork.com/NEWS/tabid/473/Article/250911/each-sec-team-on-sec-network-in-first-four-weeks.aspx

Phish?? WSMFP!!!

Meh.

Going to be a hot one.

Oh well, it'll be good weather for a "cookout." I like my pork ribs…if you know what I mean. :arky:

The Auburn at Arkansas game on Aug. 30 is set for a 3 p.m. kickoff on the new SEC Network. The SEC Network, which will launch Aug. 14, will air a game featuring every football team in the SEC within the first four weeks of the 2014 season.
Link Info added in OP

That link doesn't work for me.

Here's another link in case the link you posted doesn't work for anyone else:

http://www.secdigita...four-weeks.aspx

Sorry. Fixed link in OP.

I just don't see how Southern Miss and Miss st. get primetime over this game.

Prime time is not necessarily the #1 spot. There is already 1tier 1 SEC games scheduled at night in LSU/Wisky. Clemson/UGA is likely primetime on ESPN 2 also. There is only 1 tier 1 SEC game in that afternoon spot in Bama/WVU. It likely makes more sense from a ratings sense to have the AU game in the afternoon given the other circumstances.

I just don't see how Southern Miss and Miss st. get primetime over this game.

Prime time is not necessarily the #1 spot. There is already 1tier 1 SEC games scheduled at night in LSU/Wisky. Clemson/UGA is likely primetime on ESPN 2 also. There is only 1 tier 1 SEC game in that afternoon spot in Bama/WVU. It likely makes more sense from a ratings sense to have the AU game in the afternoon given the other circumstances.

I have a feeling that is exactly the case.

FWIW Auburn will NOT be on the SEC Network in weeks 2, 3, or 4, at least. I'm hoping and praying we'll see a flurry of providers sign agreements with ESPN in the coming months, but until then I'm going to be happy to see Auburn absent from as many SECN telecasts as possible.

FWIW Auburn will NOT be on the SEC Network in weeks 2, 3, or 4, at least. I'm hoping and praying we'll see a flurry of providers sign agreements with ESPN in the coming months, but until then I'm going to be happy to see Auburn absent from as many SECN telecasts as possible.

That begs the ? of where do the rest of the crap games like ours with San Jose in week 2 go if not on the SECN? ESPNU or ESPN3.com only?

That begs the ? of where do the rest of the crap games like ours with San Jose in week 2 go if not on the SECN? ESPNU or ESPN3.com only?

I meant to ask the same thing. Also, does this mean that the local "SEC Network" game no longer exist? (The one that would kick at 11:21am. on a local broadcast station.) Last year, I noticed ESPN would kick a lot of games at 11AM on ESPN & "The Deuce" that might be the answer.

I wonder if people will to pay to pick up the SEC Network.

That's like asking most men if they would go out with Emma Stone if she asked them out. #nobrainer

There will probably be a flurry of cable systems signing up at the last minute to carry the SEC Network. That's what happened with the PAC 12 Network.

Of course that did not happen with the ESPN Longhorn Network, which still has problems.

Archived