Auburn vs. Kansas State - Pregame Sights & Sounds

RunInRed

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BxxSb3QIUAAjExI.jpg

Looks like my towns high school stadium bleachers with a big bank building with a parking garage behind it??? Wow we're in Kansas now. .

I have no doubt that this stadium can make some noise and I am not trying to belittle their pride in this area. BUT..... There is no way in hades that this stadium can carry more noise than Tiger Stadium, Williams Brice (which I think with a little tinkering could be the loudest in the country), or the migraine causing cowbells inside Davis Wade. Not buying it for one minute. Yes, they will have the home field advantage with the crowd behind them but this is just another away game for a SEC team that plays in noise week in and week out.

BxxSb3QIUAAjExI.jpg

Looks like my towns high school stadium bleachers with a big bank building with a parking garage behind it??? Wow we're in Kansas now. .

Thats a pretty good description actually. Ha!

BxxSb3QIUAAjExI.jpg

I have no doubt that this stadium can make some noise and I am not trying to belittle their pride in this area. BUT..... There is no way in hades that this stadium can carry more noise than Tiger Stadium, Williams Brice (which I think with a little tinkering could be the loudest in the country), or the migraine causing cowbells inside Davis Wade. Not buying it for one minute. Yes, they will have the home field advantage with the crowd behind them but this is just another away game for a SEC team that plays in noise week in and week out.

No offense intended but this will be the smallest stadium AU plays in this season...and probably the smallest crowd. JMO but I don't think anyone from AU will be intimidated here.

BxxSb3QIUAAjExI.jpg

No offense intended but this will be the smallest stadium AU plays in this season...and probably the smallest crowd. JMO but I don't think anyone from AU will be intimidated here.

Agree 100%. It's kinda like we're not supposed to say anything and all just talk "coach speak" for fear of a jinx or something but I gotta say I feel as confident as any game we've played in a while. At the end of the day, no matter how much someone wants to build this up into something it's not, the fact remains that our guys play in hostile stadiums multiple times each and every year. This is not a big deal to our team and there won't be anything they haven't seen before. That's just the truth IMO.

BxxSb3QIUAAjExI.jpg

Agree 100%. It's kinda like we're not supposed to say anything and all just talk "coach speak" for fear of a jinx or something but I gotta say I feel as confident as any game we've played in a while. At the end of the day, no matter how much someone wants to build this up into something it's not, the fact remains that our guys play in hostile stadiums multiple times each and every year. This is not a big deal to our team and there won't be anything they haven't seen before. That's just the truth IMO.

yeah these are my thoughts when we play any team except fcs, i wanna say that a team is no match for us and we'll dominate but then again i think my thoughts wont affect a whole game

BxxSb3QIUAAjExI.jpg

To be fair, I don't think there are many stadiums louder than Death Valley.

BxxSb3QIUAAjExI.jpg

Hah!

It does look like a bank or a courthouse. Some type of administration building. Interesting.

BxxSb3QIUAAjExI.jpg

The thought that their home crowd is going to be intimidating to Auburn is flat out laughable. What worries me is the Wildcat players getting themselves hyped up to play the defending SEC SEC SEC champion, and then something freakish happen that gets momentum going their way.

I do think they're going to be surprised how good our athletes are, up and down the roster.

Archived