Auburn vs. Kansas State - Pregame Sights & Sounds

RunInRed

The building and the bleachers wont have any impact on the game tonight. The size of the crowd will not either. What's important is the fact that this will be the largest and most intense crowd cheering FOR Kansas state in these players lives. That will give the wildcat players a ton of momentum for sure.

As long as we "do what we do" and do not give up big plays and turnover the ball, then we will pull away in the second half. If we screw around, we are going to lose.

I believe we win by 14-17 pts. And this game on the road will help us for the road games we have coming up in the SEC.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome Pics RIR. Its cool to see other schools facilities, esp. places I may never go to.

On the Krystal question, I doubt there is a Krystal within 500 miles of Kansas. Krystal is a Southern taste treat.

i think that it will be an interesting environment but at the same time i think they may come out a little too hyped up and it could lend to us starting off well. I hope we come out and play Auburn ball. If we do that, we walk away winners. WAR EAGLE!!

We need to be ready for the first quarter haymakers they will throw at us. KSU will probably try to go on offense first to jump on us early. I just hope we do not have an early turnover that will give them a chance to go up 2 scores. We can come back from anything but I think we need a fast start to take the crowd out.

At risk of sounding gullible... That Krystal sign in KANSAS?? If so, I guess it's run by a KU booster...

I don't think so. I see trees.

That Krystal is on S. College Street in Auburn.

Ah, well that does make more sense. I was wondering since it appeared to be mixed with a bunch of pics taken in KS.

Very good. Thank you for the info!

At risk of sounding gullible... That Krystal sign in KANSAS?? If so, I guess it's run by a KU booster...

I don't think so. I see trees.

That Krystal is on S. College Street in Auburn.

Ah, well that does make more sense. I was wondering since it appeared to be mixed with a bunch of pics taken in KS.

Very good. Thank you for the info!

You're welcome!

WDE!

We need to be ready for the first quarter haymakers they will throw at us. KSU will probably try to go on offense first to jump on us early. I just hope we do not have an early turnover that will give them a chance to go up 2 scores. We can come back from anything but I think we need a fast start to take the crowd out.

THIS exactly. Get through the first 15 minutes and we'll be fine.

THIS exactly. Get through the first 15 minutes and we'll be fine.

Auburn takes the opening kickoff and drives it down the field for a TD and we will be fine also... I just don't see KSU stopping the AU offense with any regularity..

i think that it will be an interesting environment but at the same time i think they may come out a little too hyped up and it could lend to us starting off well. I hope we come out and play Auburn ball. If we do that, we walk away winners. WAR EAGLE!!

Hopefully we win the toss and get the ball first. Score a TD and quite them down a little bit. I expect a close 1st half and we'll pull away in the 2nd half.

10632363_711581222267517_437112772_n.jpg

929219_1531813510364025_167605944_n.jpg

Wait a minute?!? Not only is that trees but does that appear to be..........a........hill??

Could that "hill" be a landfill??? lol

Perhaps it IS a man-made hill just so they would have somewhere to put "MANHATTAN"...

10632363_711581222267517_437112772_n.jpg

929219_1531813510364025_167605944_n.jpg

Wait a minute?!? Not only is that trees but does that appear to be..........a........hill??

I know y'all are just poking fun, and I, too, like trees; but there's some pretty country out there:

ETA: well, the images don't seem to be working. Search google for Konza Prairie if you're interested.

I know y'all are just poking fun, and I, too, like trees; but there's some pretty country out there:

ETA: well, the images don't seem to be working. Search google for Konza Prairie if you're interested.

Absolutely, just poking light-hearted fun. I actually have heard that Manhattan's region of KS is not the "stereotypical" image of KS.

My dad actually lived several years of his childhood on the KS prairie and I still have lots of family out that way. I believe KSU people are, by in large, good people.

Archived