**Auburn at Kansas State - Game Thread**

WarTiger

You know... I'm sick of hearing all of this bench Marshall talk. I will be the first to admit that I was never a Marshall fan. I would prefer someone consistent to someone athletic. However, he is our starter. The last thing he needs is to lose support from the fans. It would take multiple bad games for him to get benched. Let's support our qb guys!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pleasantly surprised with the d this half. Watch the fake.

you don't fake from this far out with no time left

I just remember that Michigan state Notre dame game. Michigan state lines up for the game tying field goal in ot but fake it for the winning td

OK....ugly first half for AU...they get the choice to start the 2nd half ?

Stinky, Stinky. NM has "improved" to 50% of his passes. A pass that should have been caugfht in the end zone is intercepted. Two missed FG. Everyone is going to be saying that Auburn "luck" is still continuing this year. Because Auburn sure is not winning this game by making plays.

We're the number 5 team and we have a target on our backs. It was only a matter of time before we got tested. How we respond will determine whether we can be a playoff team.

Stinky, Stinky. NM has "improved" to 50% of his passes. A pass that should have been caugfht in the end zone is intercepted. Two missed FG. Everyone is going to be saying that Auburn "luck" is still continuing this year. Because Auburn sure is not winning this game by making plays.

Who cares what they say? A W is a W!

If we win, I'll be cool with it. But I get what you are saying. It does get fustrating.

KSU had some of their own luck too. That tipped pass (Marshall's) was headed for a TD before it got picked off. KSU had a single safety and he was on the other side. The other safety walked up and Duke was behind him off the break.

Tell that to the poll voters.

Great first half by the D. Terrible first half by the O.....but we lead. We need to get the running game going in the second half. I am not in super super panic mode......yet.

Tell that to the poll voters.

All that matters for the playoff is the selection committee and no one has a clue how they'll vote yet.

We're the number 5 team and we have a target on our backs. It was only a matter of time before we got tested. How we respond will determine whether we can be a playoff team.

Yeah but that's the difference between a championship team and a non championship team. A championship team dominates and takes care of business. They don't take a week off

Archived