**Auburn at Kansas State - Game Thread**

WarTiger

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JMO but our D is doing pretty well....you just don't totally shut people down these days.....and 7 points and 170 yards is not that bad considering that our O has not been able to keep the ball away from them.

A ball that should have been caught luckily fallsa into the hands of an Auburn DB in the end zone, and 2 missed FG. I don't exactly call that "shutting down" KSU.

Defense has played bad, O-line has played bad, receivers have played bad, backfield has played bad. That being said, I like where we are in this game

Defense is the only thing that's kept us from being behind.

Receivers dropping passes, NM missing open receivers, O-line not run blocking, Special teams not playing well, D ok but not great and we are ahead it is amazing. They get ball first we must stop them then score

JMO but our D is doing pretty well....you just don't totally shut people down these days.....and 7 points and 170 yards is not that bad considering that our O has not been able to keep the ball away from them.

A ball that should have been caught luckily fallsa into the hands of an Auburn DB in the end zone, and 2 missed FG. I don't exactly call that "shutting down" KSU.

Played a hell of a lot better than our offense! Gotta give the credit to somebody for having the lead and thats the D.

You say could have… we could be up 3 scores if the O capitalizes on opportunities

Defense has played bad, O-line has played bad, receivers have played bad, backfield has played bad. That being said, I like where we are in this game

Thats a big affirmative.

I'm used to Coates dropping passes and bailing on plays. I'm used to NM throwing the ball everywhere except to the receiver. I'm not used to Duke dropping passes. If Duke had not dropped those two, WOW, NM would be above 50% passing. Okay. That's not a wow.

He would be Well above 50% if the guys would just catch the DAMN ball!!

Thats a big affirmative.

Exactly.

Hoping that the coaches slap around some Auburn players and humiliate them during halftime. Hoping Auburn comes out in the second half and plays Auburn football.

Receivers dropping passes, NM missing open receivers, O-line not run blocking, Special teams not playing well, D ok but not great and we are ahead it is amazing. They get ball first we must stop them then score

receivers are not exactly helping him out

Without a doubt we have to be able to run or we will not win this game. KState is playing one whale of a game especially on the defensive line. If..I said If we can get the ball back without with them getting ahead I think we begin to pull away in 4th quarter, but first we have to start making 1st downs. Incompletions on 1st and 2nd down is leaving us in strange 3rd and long situations, we have to make that go away. Good luck folks!!

Played a hell of a lot better than our offense! Gotta give the credit to somebody for having the lead and thats the D.

You say could have… we could be up 3 scores if the O capitalizes on opportunities

Exactly.

Points were left on the field in the 1st half.

Predictions, second half? Or is everyone still crossing their fingers. Kstate came to play

the 3-2 prediction is probably the closest prediction so far...no more predictions for me

Archived