Auburn vs La. Tech Score Prediction

augolf1716

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let our offense get cleaned up. I don't care if rock plays or not. We need to work on first team stuff

THIS!! Why is everyone so damn concerned. about Roc playing. We have great backs playing currently. The team needs to take this week as a chance to fine tune and get some continuity and sync issues sorted. Not everything is fixed by just tossing another guy out there. We have a great team on both sides of the ball, but they need to shake the cobwebs loose before Oct. gets here.

Well, to be fair, everybody isn't concerned with Roc playing. It's really just one person here that never reads anything posted and likely has never watched a game either. You are right. We need to focus on the starters getting better. Working on the little things that can and will make this team better and prepare them for the rough stretch of our schedule. Our starting running backs in CAP and Grant are two of the best in the country. There's zero reason to put them on the bench.

He will get his carries I am sure but in the end how much of the playbook does he know, how well can he block? You know the simple things. If the O-line doesn't open holds for CAP and Grant what makes anyone else think Roc will have success? If you think he is that much better, meh I have watched the games over and over there isn't a lot any of them could have done better, just saying.

Oh and I am not predicating a score because we should blow their doors off and it depends how much Gus decides to pass. I also think JJ runs the ball more.

Let our offense get cleaned up. I don't care if rock plays or not. We need to work on first team stuff

THIS!! Why is everyone so damn concerned. about Roc playing. We have great backs playing currently. The team needs to take this week as a chance to fine tune and get some continuity and sync issues sorted. Not everything is fixed by just tossing another guy out there. We have a great team on both sides of the ball, but they need to shake the cobwebs loose before Oct. gets here.

Well, to be fair, everybody isn't concerned with Roc playing. It's really just one person here that never reads anything posted and likely has never watched a game either. You are right. We need to focus on the starters getting better. Working on the little things that can and will make this team better and prepare them for the rough stretch of our schedule. Our starting running backs in CAP and Grant are two of the best in the country. There's zero reason to put them on the bench.

He will get his carries I am sure but in the end how much of the playbook does he know, how well can he block? You know the simple things. If the O-line doesn't open holds for CAP and Grant what makes anyone else think Roc will have success? If you think he is that much better, meh I have watched the games over and over there isn't a lot any of them could have done better, just saying.

Oh and I am not predicating a score because we should blow their doors off and it depends how much Gus decides to pass. I also think JJ runs the ball more.

I think you quoted the wrong person. Only ONE person in this thread says he hopes Roc gets more carries. Read my post again, It wasn't me.

I think we get back to playing tough on the offensive line. I predict we run the ball like crazy. Everyone is hoping for the passing game will get better, well fixing the running game is a good first step.

56-7

Archived