Decommitment

GaTigerFan

So you don't have a problem with offering a scholarship to a kid who has been busted for MJ possession in H.S. and suspended form playing? Yes or no.

131241[/snapback]

He was busted for having some pot he wasn't running a cocaine distribution ring from South America. If smoking a little pot disqualifies footbal players from playing at Auburn you just cut off about 90% of your potential recruits.

Also, if you don't think there are some Auburn football players that smoke a little chronic right now you're also kidding yourself.

So you don't have a problem with offering a scholarship to a kid who has been busted for MJ possession in H.S. and suspended form playing? Yes or no.

131241[/snapback]

He was busted for having some pot he wasn't running a cocaine distribution ring from South America. If smoking a little pot disqualifies footbal players from playing at Auburn you just cut off about 90% of your potential recruits.

Also, if you don't think there are some Auburn football players that smoke a little chronic right now you're also kidding yourself.

131255[/snapback]

I wouldn't necessarily hold it against him, but your 90% figure is bit "high", so to speak. ;)B)

Not everyone has what it takes to become a Tiger. He , like so many others that simply lack the "right stuff" , must find elsewhere to "play".

The proud...the few....The Auburn Tigers! :au:

131241[/snapback]

131255[/snapback]

I wouldn't necessarily hold it against him, but your 90% figure is bit "high", so to speak. ;)B)

131265[/snapback]

Dang, our guys smoke cigars and you guys go ape but MJ is OK. Guess I don't understand the corndog mentality. :lol:

131241[/snapback]

131255[/snapback]

131265[/snapback]

Dang, our guys smoke cigars and you guys go ape but MJ is OK. Guess I don't understand the corndog mentality. :lol:

131352[/snapback]

"You guys"?

I don't see why some of you are wishing this guy well.  I don't wish anybody well that goes to bammer.   I hope he falls flat on his face.

131235[/snapback]

Probably because some people realize that he's just a student athlete who is trying to make the best for himself, and go where he will be given the best opporunity. Why wish ill will on a 18 year old man who's only difference from AU athletes is that he's wearing a different color jersey?

131237[/snapback]

This has got to be one of the dumbest posts I have ever read. The differences are far too many to list here.

I say let the bad apples fall to the ground and lie there. Or, let 'em go "play" at uat. :D

I'm curious what my friends Bama Bo and tidefan24 think about Keys. :P

131221[/snapback]

I don't really know anything about the guy. I'm one of those that believe in giving 2nd chances, but if he happened to come to Alabama, I'd want him on a short leash and if he screwed up once it'd be see ya later.

This has got to be one of the dumbest posts I have ever read. The differences are far too many to list here.

I say let the bad apples fall to the ground and lie there. Or, let 'em go "play" at uat. :D

It's only "Dumb" to you because you are one of those people who act like there is a big difference between guys who decide to play for AU as compared to those who play for Bama, UF, ND, Texas or anywhere else.

You are so wrapped up in thinking college football is some sort of good vs evil struggle that you think everyone who plays for AU is full of character and integrity and everyone who plays at bama is a bad person or is the "enemy"...when in all seriousness...they are all the same. Some good, some not so good. Some troubled, some not. There is VERY little difference between guys who play college football when compared on a team by team basis. They are all just guys out there trying to play a sport and go to college.

But like many AU fans, you refuse to accept the fact that we have similar schools, teams, fanbases, or players....because you have a unjustified superiority complex when it comes to college athletics.

Interesting that the differences were "too many to list" yet...you couldnt even list one.

North Jackson is my High School's big rival and from what everyone told me back home is that he was really talented.

I think the whole star rating is messed up. There will be lots of 5 stars that end up not being anything. Some 5 stars may have only played horrible teams so they are inflated. Were as some 3 or 4 star players may have played a tougher schedule so they did not produce as much stats as the 5 stars but are actually better.

I sorta agree with BG03 on this one. Kids are basically the same but... Its the coaches that have the responsibility to chose or not to chose which kids they will sign... while no one can be 100% sure of a kids character at the time of signing, (like Willie Williams) its still up to the coaches to try to make sure their players "develop" in a positive way for the team as well as for themselves. Sometimes coaches take a chance on a kid.... Those that can't cut it usually are the ones that fall by the wayside... I.E. Lamarcus Rowell...

It's only "Dumb" to you because you are one of those people who act like there is a big difference between guys who decide to play for AU as compared to those who play for Bama, UF, ND, Texas or anywhere else.

You are so wrapped up in thinking college football is some sort of good vs evil struggle that you think everyone who plays for AU is full of character and integrity and everyone who plays at bama is a bad person or is the "enemy"...when in all seriousness...they are all the same. Some good, some not so good. Some troubled, some not. There is VERY little difference between guys who play college football when compared on a team by team basis. They are all just guys out there trying to play a sport and go to college.

But like many AU fans, you refuse to accept the fact that we have similar schools, teams, fanbases, or players....because you have a unjustified superiority complex when it comes to college athletics.

Interesting that the differences were "too many to list" yet...you couldnt even list one.

131493[/snapback]

BG, your post wasn't dumb. But this sentence:

could have just as easily, if not more so, applied to "many Bama fans."

As for this:

That's just standard WarTim tactics. :D

131493[/snapback]

Your juvenilistic post is all the reply needed. The differences are VERY stark. AU "people" are VERY different than those who "root" for the smaller school in the western part of this state and is greatly magnified when it comes to the players that wear the Orange and Blue. Just a different "class" of humans.

The FACT that this is my opinion , and one that is held by more than a few Auburn people, does not mean that you can't have your opinion too. If you wish to make your thoughts known here, it would be beneficial if you did not blast the opinions of others. The fact that you are wrong 99% of the time should not affect your willingness to continue the pursuit of perfection. B)

p.s. My "unjustified superiority complex" I S justified by the past three years in the Iron Bowl and the 12-0 season.( Not to mention the 14 game winning streak that we are in the proccess of extending to 15 and total and complete ownership of the west al. sandbox) :D

It is easy to see that the pain of the past three years and the bright future ahead for the Auburn Tigers is still effecting your attempt at rational thought. Good luck with that. :big:

:poke:

p.s.s Can we switch to smaller fish and/or a bigger barrel? :lol::lol::lol:

131493[/snapback]

BG, your post wasn't dumb. But this sentence:

As for this:

That's just standard WarTim tactics. :D

131515[/snapback]

Not at all. As a matter of fact, I will list reason #1 and rest my case on the merits of this FACT:

"OUR Mothers and Fathers are simply BETTER than their's" ! ! !

WAR EAGLE...O N E at a time. :au:

BG, your post wasn't dumb.  But this sentence:

It can be applied to bama fans...that is the point I have been trying to get at for years...similarities are everywhere....

I can definately understand why, as a fan of the smaller school in west al., that you would want to try and "compare" yourself and your "team" with the undefeated SEC Champions. :poke:

It just doesn't work. B)

Ah yes, the WarTim hypocrisy at it's finest. First you blast BG's opinion by saying this..........

This has got to be one of the dumbest posts I have ever read.

Then, when he calls you on it, you have the audacity to say this..........

If you wish to make your thoughts known here, it would be beneficial if you did not blast the opinions of others

Are you kidding me?!?!?! :blink::blink::o:o You flip-flop with the finest. :lol::lol::lol:

The only juvenilistic post I see on this thead is this.....

Yeah, I remember hearing that in the third grade. That was also followed up by "If you were in the jungle, would you be more scared of a tiger or an elephant?" Thank you for bringing back those third grade memories. :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Now THIS is FUN! Two uaters on an AU Board tryin' to "one up" each other.

Now, where is that "poking" stick?...Oh, here it is!

:poke:

:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, I remember hearing that in the third grade.  That was also followed up by "If you were in the jungle, would you be more scared of a tiger or an elephant?"  Thank you for bringing back those third grade memories. :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

131568[/snapback]

The tiger in a heartbeat. If you pretend to be an expert on the jungle, let me ask you....what animal in the "jungles" kills more humans than any other?

God you people need to grow up.  Bama fans included.  What a ridiculous thread.  Is where an 18 year old kid decides to play football really worth all this debate?  Grow up.

131602[/snapback]

Heeeeeeeey, BamaBrad is back. Super.

Ah yes, the WarTim hypocrisy at it's finest.  First you blast BG's opinion by saying this..........
This has got to be one of the dumbest posts I have ever read.

Then, when he calls you on it, you have the audacity to say this..........

If you wish to make your thoughts known here, it would be beneficial if you did not blast the opinions of others

Are you kidding me?!?!?! :blink::blink::o:o You flip-flop with the finest. :lol::lol::lol:

The only juvenilistic post I see on this thead is this.....

Yeah, I remember hearing that in the third grade. That was also followed up by "If you were in the jungle, would you be more scared of a tiger or an elephant?" Thank you for bringing back those third grade memories. :lol::lol::lol:

131568[/snapback]

Third Grade?....Glad to refresh your memories of last year. BTW, How is the "repeat" thing workin' out for you? :lol::lol::lol:

:poke::poke::poke:

God you people need to grow up.  Bama fans included.  What a ridiculous thread.  Is where an 18 year old kid decides to play football really worth all this debate?  Grow up.

131602[/snapback]

Hey, it's run-away-Brad!!!!! What in God's name do you know about a debate? You started a defense vs. defense thread, posted 32 times on it, and never once made any kind of a decent argument to back up your "debate". Remember this piece of crap debate??

I will give you one thing, you've got some pretty big balls to come back here using the same name after the trashing you took.

Archived