Post Game Thread

JamesG

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We won, not pretty on D but we won. Never been more disgusted by our...................... message board fan base! some posters should be banned for life.

that's a ridiculous post. maybe you should just stay off the message board during the game. I didnt see anything unreasonable being said except by a few who were just trying to stir things up. If you think you are going to get rainbows and butterflies during a defensive performance like that, you are delusional.

Yep yep

Perhaps you were one of the ones posting the douchey comments and starting threads about Ellis Johnson

How do the coaches not know the multiple #1s on the field is illegal? They never would've sent Duke out there if they knew

I'm willing to bet they forgot about the rule. I did anyway

I think they are about to address the two number one jerseys on the last play on SEC Network

The least meaningful penalty ever.

Oh I agree but you know espn. Palmer says its fair to say SC got robbed...smh

To be fair Palmer said that SC wouldn't have necessarily won, but they should've gotten another shot.

Of course he fails to mention they never should have had the first shot.

BSPN and SEC Network now reporting USC should have gotten another play because both Adams and Duke for AU were on the field wearing the same #, last play of the game.

So it should have been a 5 yard penalty against AU and another play for USC Etc.... Etc...

Jesse and Brent went on to say: "You never know what happens with one more play" etc....

If there was ever a doubt what the SEC Officials and the SEC Network feel about Auburn, tonight you should know!!

I think they are about to address the two number one jerseys on the last play on SEC Network

The least meaningful penalty ever.

Oh I agree but you know espn. Palmer says its fair to say SC got robbed...smh

To be fair Palmer said that SC wouldn't have necessarily won, but they should've gotten another shot.

And he was right sadly, it was a blown call. If that happened to us it would be all tinfoil hats and conspiracy.

They owed us a penalty. SC is also the team that beat Georgia. . but there is no excuse for this. Great job offense. Defense is very bad

We won, not pretty on D but we won. Never been more disgusted by our...................... message board fan base! some posters should be banned for life.

that's a ridiculous post. maybe you should just stay off the message board during the game. I didnt see anything unreasonable being said except by a few who were just trying to stir things up. If you think you are going to get rainbows and butterflies during a defensive performance like that, you are delusional.

Yep yep

Ditto! If you can't handle criticism, might as well get off the internet!

Yep yep

Perhaps you were one of the ones posting the douchey comments and starting threads about Ellis Johnson

Perhaps you should go to bed and stop crying on a message board. Geesh. ANd I havent started a single thread about anything, but since you brought it up, yes CEJ sucked it up tonight. You gonna disagree with that? We are once again back to delusional if so.

Spurrier's a great coach. Showed class/grace in defeat. He always tells it like he sees it, like it or not.

Spurrier is the un-Saban.

I will take 6 more ugly wins just like this one WDE

I can't believe that McElroy is the most unbiased on the network.

He's the most professional.

True.

Can we get people not to question the effort of the D?

;-)

Yep yep

Perhaps you should go to bed and stop crying on a message board. Geesh.

Tears of joy. I get to enjoy a victory tonight. That makes one of us

BSPN and SEC Network now reporting USC should have gotten another play because both Adams and Duke for AU were on the field wearing the same #, last play of the game.

So it should have been a 5 yard penalty against AU and another play for USC Etc.... Etc...

Jesse and Brent went on to say: "You never know what happens with one more play" etc....

If there was ever a doubt what the SEC Officials and the SEC Network feel about Auburn, tonight you should know!!

Used to think that, and you may be right, but this year my eyes and ears have been opened to the downright soap-operatic nature of sports... as many drama kings as queens definitely exist! Loquaciousness knows no limits!

Spurrier's a great coach. Showed class/grace in defeat. He always tells it like he sees it, like it or not.

Spurrier is the un-Saban.

Meh, you read my mind exactly!

Archived