Post Game Thread

JamesG

Still got some issues to fix if we are gonna win out. But got a good shot at ATL.

I don't know. We have 3 ridiculously hard games on the road. If we do win out though , watch out.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad to know that we took Spurrier's best shot and won. Never saw him so dialed in. Definitely not since the glory days at Florida. He is still dangerous with a good team.

We won, not pretty on D but we won. Never been more disgusted by our...................... message board fan base! some posters should be banned for life.

How do the coaches not know the multiple #1s on the field is illegal? They never would've sent Duke out there if they knew

Two #1s on the field on the last play. Duke and Mo. Illegal. WTF. We are lucky.

If true, then you are right. Maybe it's justice for some of the bogus calls and missed calls by the refs.

Like the hands to face on the last drive when it was actually a USCe olineman that was guilty of it?

Or the blatant holding in the open field right in front of the side judge - who was looking straight at it?

Spurrier also said Gus is "one of the best coaches in America."

Hated Spurrier when he was UF, started to like him when he came to sc, hated him today during the game (saw flashbacks to him at UF) and now with this comment, I like him again.

Need a pass rush and a way to clone Jones and Frost

Some competent refs might help too

Why do we get screwed by the refs all the time. Hands to Adams facemask every play will slow you down.

Thank God South Carolina has an atrocious defense. Otherwise they would have blown us out. And that's a fact. A good defense stops our offense, especially in the red zone this year.

Half a defense is all any of us ask for. Half a defense would have not allowed that offense to go 5-6 on 4th down. Or looked like the keystone cops playing the game.

It's football. It's not rocket science, or even as hard as working in a call center. This defense SHOULD be worth a crap. They SHOULD be better.

There is absolutely no excuse for that performance tonight. None.

Ellis should be put out to pasture at the end of the season.

We won, not pretty on D but we won. Never been more disgusted by our...................... message board fan base! some posters should be banned for life.

that's a ridiculous post. maybe you should just stay off the message board during the game. I didnt see anything unreasonable being said except by a few who were just trying to stir things up. If you think you are going to get rainbows and butterflies during a defensive performance like that, you are delusional.

Hated Spurrier when he was UF, started to like him when he came to sc, hated him today during the game (saw flashbacks to him at UF) and now with this comment, I like him again.

Spurrier's a great coach. Showed class/grace in defeat. He always tells it like he sees it, like it or not.

that's a ridiculous post. maybe you should just stay off the message board during the game. I didnt see anything unreasonable being said except by a few who were just trying to stir things up. If you think you are going to get rainbows and butterflies during a defensive performance like that, you are delusional.

Yep yep

I think they are about to address the two number one jerseys on the last play on SEC Network

The least meaningful penalty ever.

Oh I agree but you know espn. Palmer says its fair to say SC got robbed...smh

How do the coaches not know the multiple #1s on the field is illegal? They never would've sent Duke out there if they knew

That was a Hail Mary. They know the rules, and if Duke was part of a plan for that, they wound either not assign him #1, or they would have another jersey for him on the sideline.

This was a defensive clusterf--k through and through.

:laugh:

I think they are about to address the two number one jerseys on the last play on SEC Network

The least meaningful penalty ever.

Oh I agree but you know espn. Palmer says its fair to say SC got robbed...smh

To be fair Palmer said that SC wouldn't have necessarily won, but they should've gotten another shot.

My guess is that, like every fan, coach, player, and ref watching the game that it was an oversight. Probably more concerned with trying to find a way to stop them. It's not like we routinely have Duke on defense. My point being... as soon as we all heard Duke was on the field, who among us immediately said, "ummmmm we can't do that if Adams is on the field"

Archived