Post Game Thread

JamesG

The best our offense has looked all year. Granted SC is not much on the line but it sure was nice seeing the offense run the ball effortlessly- Especially in the red zone

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We won, not pretty on D but we won. Never been more disgusted by our...................... message board fan base! some posters should be banned for life.

that's a ridiculous post. maybe you should just stay off the message board during the game. I didnt see anything unreasonable being said except by a few who were just trying to stir things up. If you think you are going to get rainbows and butterflies during a defensive performance like that, you are delusional.

Can we get people not to question the effort of the D?

;-)

The only statement about the D effort is if that is what our best effort gets us, then wow, we are in for some beatdowns down the road. It's obvious our guys give effort, it's just a shame that effort gives little to no results as it did tonight. So where does the responsibility lie?

The best our offense has looked all year. Granted SC is not much on the line but it sure was nice seeing the offense run the ball effortlessly- Especially in the red zone

Agreed

We won, not pretty on D but we won. Never been more disgusted by our...................... message board fan base! some posters should be banned for life.

that's a ridiculous post. maybe you should just stay off the message board during the game. I didnt see anything unreasonable being said except by a few who were just trying to stir things up. If you think you are going to get rainbows and butterflies during a defensive performance like that, you are delusional.

Yep yep

Perhaps you were one of the ones posting the douchey comments and starting threads about Ellis Johnson

If stating facts about an embarrassingly bad defensive performence is douchey then yes. Perhaps I was. No new threads on Ellis though, not my style.

The officiating crew missed obvious calls against USCe and made bad calls against Auburn. Jesse, Brent, USCe, and Espn whining about the double #s no call is a waste of time. The way I see it is it just made the bad call/no call score even. They need to quit their whining... Get over it, WE WON!!

Whenever that last hail mary was thrown up I had a flashback to the 2010 SEC champ game. That one play right before the half when Cam lobbed it up and we came down with it.

I'm happy with the WIN! I know the topic will be about the defense but i'm happy as h3ll to see that we looked like the offense from last year. We clearly reverted back to plays that made us so deadly on offense from last year. IMO if we didn't start to click on offense we wouldn't have a shot to win out so i'm HAPPY! We won it all in 2010 and went to a NC last year with a defense that wasn't great but with an offense that was deadly. Give me that Auburn offense! WDE!

The officiating crew missed obvious calls against USCe and made bad calls against Auburn. Jesse, Brent, USCe, and Espn whining about the double #s no call is a waste of time. The way I see it is it just made the bad call/no call score even. They need to quit their whining... Get over it, WE WON!!

They pointed it which is their job. They also said the PI call on AU was wrong. Let's quit whining ourselves.

Just saw a call in the Penn State OSU game. What is it with these refs everywhere?

Saw it. Total bias!

This joke of a subjective playoff just amped up the bias 100 fold. It is in every major conference. The bias is unspoken but obvious by the officiating crews imo. Protect your own.

Just saw a call in the Penn State OSU game. What is it with these refs everywhere?

Saw it. Total bias!

This joke of a subjective playoff just amped up the bias 100 fold. It is in every major conference. The bias is unspoken but obvious by the officiating crews imo. Protect your own.

With millions and millions on the line, I can see it.

Whenever that last hail mary was thrown up I had a flashback to the 2010 SEC champ game. That one play right before the half when Cam lobbed it up and we came down with it.

That very well could have been completed. All those AU defenders jumped up and not one knocked it down. Thankfully our guy happened to be right where it came down.

Can we get people not to question the effort of the D?

;-)

The only statement about the D effort is if that is what our best effort gets us, then wow, we are in for some beatdowns down the road. It's obvious our guys give effort, it's just a shame that effort gives little to no results as it did tonight. So where does the responsibility lie?

Spurrier called a great game tonight, and his players did a really good job of executing what he called. When any offense is run by someone like that, and it executes, it's difficult to stop. Ask little Nicky about defending our offense. The deck is stacked in favor of the offense. That's just the nature of the game.

I'm not saying I'm happy with the results tonight on D. I'm not saying they played their best game. But the team did find a way to win, and the D players were giving effort.

Given all this, I just don't think it's right to criticize the players on D for not giving effort. That's all.

I'm guessing that the coaches will help the players see what they need to do to get better, and the players will try as hard as they can to do those things. I'm more interested in that sort of accountability than I am in holding anyone responsible.

Saw it. Total bias!

With millions and millions on the line, I can see it.

There are just no coincidences that happen as often as what you see in college officiating. Just not possible. Watch the NFL. While I disagree with a lot of the pansy rules and tickytack calls the NFL has, you do not see blown call after blown call that just happens to help one certain team week after week. Why? because the officials have no reason to have an agenda. The NCAA have one every week.

So how many interceptions does Jones have this season?

At least four.

If we are going to criticize something, it should be the SEC Officials!

No doubt what-so-ever they (SEC) do not like AU! No Doubt!

The SEC Officials have the SEC Network on their side!

Spurrier wanted this game badly. When was the last time he beat Auburn? Our defense needs more work but the Ball Coach really wanted this game and he was locked in and didn't hold anything back (Bobby Bouche) Good win, not great but good and that's okay by me! War Eagle!

Archived