Marine held in Mexico has been released

cooltigger21

You all couldnt care less about this Marine. He was merely your tool to bash Obama. Yet the holier than thou want to preach to me about how I should think on this matter? Spare me the fake outrage because I've been involved a time or two in diplomatic situations like this so go sell your righteous indignation somewhere else. I know the deal.

Not sure if this is serious but, Im pretty sure nobody GAS what you think.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:hammerin: thread fights are so interesting/entertaining

They are better when both parties are somewhat comprehensible. One sided ones such as this leave the observer wishing the drunk would sober up before posting.

You need a lot of forgiveness.

I do capitalize sailor when I'm referring to one who deserves it.

Serious issues.

He was never this bitter until recently. I wonder what on earth happened.

You all couldnt care less about this Marine. He was merely your tool to bash Obama. Yet the holier than thou want to preach to me about how I should think on this matter? Spare me the fake outrage because I've been involved a time or two in diplomatic situations like this so go sell your righteous indignation somewhere else. I know the deal.

Exactly.

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried. I find it odd that you, as a member of our armed services, support a man who despises you and you have made snide remarks about this marine and flat out talked out of both sides of your mouth. You seem to be like most liberals and let that come before anything else. You'll support your liberal, marxist president who hates you over a fellow member of the armed services.

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried. I find it odd that you, as a member of our armed services, support a man who despises you and you have made snide remarks about this marine and flat out talked out of both sides of your mouth. You seem to be like most liberals and let that come before anything else. You'll support your liberal, marxist president who hates you over a fellow member of the armed services.

So go find the snide remark I made about this Marine. I guess I need to make a freaking tag line that I'm apolitical. Have you all become so polarized that you can't tell?

This Marine isnt the first service member to be arrested in a foreign jail and he certainly won't be the last.

So the fact we have unfortunaely left others behind justifies leaving Tahmooressi, a decorated war hero with PTSD, behind?

I would sure like to hear AFTiger's take on this.

So the fact we have unfortunaely left others behind justifies leaving Tahmooressi, a decorated war hero with PTSD, behind?

How many times are you going to edit your post?

Don't worry, Fox News will let you know soon enough what to get outraged about next. Pace yourself.

It is unfortunate! It's unfortunate they broke a law in a foreign country and forced us to make a horrible decision to leave them behind. PTSD and decorations doesnt wash away the fact that he broke a law, no matter how messed up the situation.

I will edit as many times as I want. Sorry to bruise your ego but it doesn't require your permission.

I'm sure SGT Tahmooressi appreciates the concern you have for a fellow service man. Pitiful.

You said way back in this thread you hadn't kept up with this case. Maybe it's you who needs to watch Fox News.

I will edit as many times as I want. Sorry to bruise your ego but it doesn't require your permission.

I'm sure SGT Tahmooressi appreciates the concern you have for a fellow service man.

Pitiful.

You can keep up the guilt trip if it makes you feel better. I'm not going to change how I feel about this situation. I have framed my statements based on years of experience dealing with issues just like this. You have because FoxNews told you to and it's a tool to bash the President.

I'm not on any guilt trip. I'm just expressing my opinion. It appears you have a problem with anyone disagreeing with you, calling them ignorant or other names. If you have so much experience, why did you not even follow the case? And you are so all knowing you can even tell others what their reason for posting something is.

My comments on this issue were not to bash Obama but just to note, as others have, he did little to get this Marine freed. All my posts are made out of respect to an American Marine, something you don't seem to have.

I'm not on any guilt trip. I'm just expressing my opinion. It appears you have a problem with anyone disagreeing with you, calling them ignorant or other names. If you have so much experience, why did you not even follow the case? And you are so all knowing you can even tell others what their reason for posting something is.

My comments on this issue were not to bash Obama but just to note, as others have, he did little to get this Marine freed. All my posts are made out of respect to an American Marine, something you don't seem to have.

Seems to me, your support and appreciation for members of the military is limited to only those who agree with you politically. You are not patriotic. You are partisan.

:bs:

Seems to me, your support and appreciation for members of the military is limited to only those who agree with you politically. You are not patriotic. You are partisan.

QFT

AUUSN, your links and quotes have absolutely NOTHING to do with the current administration's failure to assist Tahmooreisi.

Look, if you are indeed serving in the Navy, I respect that. Since I myself served four years in the active duty Military during difficult times we are even on that score. I did it too, so I owe you nothing more than what you owe me.

Most of your posts, like the above, are off target or simply nonsense. Many are impossible to connect to the topic. The United States Air Force taught me to think before speaking/writing. Why didn't the Navy do the same for you?

AUUSN, your links and quotes have absolutely NOTHING to do with the current administration's failure to assist Tahmooreisi.

Look, if you are indeed serving in the Navy, I respect that. Since I myself served four years in the active duty Military during difficult times we are even on that score. I did it too, so I owe you nothing more than what you owe me.

Most of your posts, like the above, are off target or simply nonsense. Many are impossible to connect to the topic. The United States Air Force taught me to think before speaking/writing. Why didn't the Navy do the same for you?

Simply nonsense?

Seems to me I'm making an impact because I'm taking flak over the target.

Oh and thanks for your service. I'm a graduate of the Air Command and Staff College and it was a fantastic year.

Simply nonsense?

Oh and thanks for your service. I'm a graduate of the Air Command and Staff College and it was a fantastic year.

Congratulations and thanks for your service. Once yaboy is through forcing all the Generals out of service who can think for themselves the military will be filled with a bunch of like minded Obama folks like you. Oh boy!

Simply nonsense?

Congratulations and thanks for your service. Once yaboy is through forcing all the Generals out of service who can think for themselves the military will be filled with a bunch of like minded Obama folks like you. Oh boy!

Has there been a mass of Generals forced out of the services because of their political beliefs?

Archived