2015 3* QB Tyler Queen commits to AU!

RunInRed

Article on Tyler Queen on 247 about his arm being 100% now. It is not free, but it is good news. This is a picture of Tyler at practice yesterday. It looks to me like he has worked pretty hard on his body over the last several months.

6_3028782.jpg

I was just about to post that pic along with the one below. You can see in the face he is maturing and getting in better shape at the same time.

2911182.jpg

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope he has a great senior year. I will be checking out his play on a weekly basis.

I read that he is 6'3 230, so that is just about Dakota Prescotts size. I would like for him to tone up some more. Anybody know his 40 time?

230 is part of toning up for him. He was at 240.

I read that he is 6'3 230, so that is just about Dakota Prescotts size. I would like for him to tone up SOME MORE. Anybody know his 40 time?

I said, "I would like for him to tone up some more". I didn't say he needs to start toning up.

I read that he is 6'3 230, so that is just about Dakota Prescotts size. I would like for him to tone up SOME MORE. Anybody know his 40 time?

I said, "I would like for him to tone up some more". I didn't say he needs to start toning up.

Chillax dude. My post was not an antagonistic response to you. It was a general clarification to all readers that TQ was toning up in case they were not aware.

Chillax dude. My post was not an antagonistic response to you. It was a general clarification to all readers that TQ was toning up in case they were not aware.

Tyler looks in way better shape this year than he did last year. He is not ripped, but he is getting toned... and I bet he is now doing everythign he can to be in the best shape of his life knowing he is in his senior year and will be at AU soon.

Tyler was knocked out of his first game tonight. Didn't come back out after the half with his team down 21-13. Possibly a chest injury.

Ribs. Was 5 of 14 for 150 yards and 2 TDs. Started off hot but missed on about 8 of his last 9 passe.

Tyler was knocked out of his first game tonight. Didn't come back out after the half with his team down 21-13. Possibly a chest injury.

Ribs. Was 5 of 14 for 150 yards and 2 TDs. Started off hot but missed on about 8 of his last 9 passe.

So you're saying it could've gone better?

So you're saying it could've gone better?

Much

Not well, I think he only completed about 2 of 8 passes. He was 10-30 on the night for 281 yards. He did make a ton of great throws that his receivers dropped. The two TDs in the first half came off of busted coverage and had long runs after the catch. But his receivers really let him down in the first half, there were two big 3rd downs that he hit receivers in the chest and they dropped them.

Tyler had a very good night last night. North Cobb beat the number 1 6a team in the state and Tyler threw for 3 TDs and ran for 2.

Tyler had a very good night last night. North Cobb beat the number 1 6a team in the state and Tyler threw for 3 TDs and ran for 2.

Big win for Tyler especially after getting knocked out last week. Surprising stat for me was he led his team in rushing with 104 yards on 23 carries.

imho i would prefer our QB recruits not run it 23 times in a game when they are coming off an injury, but what are you gonna do

Big win for Tyler especially after getting knocked out last week. Surprising stat for me was he led his team in rushing with 104 yards on 23 carries.

He ran for over 900 as a soph.

imho i would prefer our QB recruits not run it 23 times in a game when they are coming off an injury, but what are you gonna do

Yeah, 23 rushes is way too much for a qb.

Not sure if this has been discussed or not, but I watched Cam's underarmor videos and saw Tyler slinging it for his 7v7 squad. He looked pretty good. That's got to help him out moving on to Auburn with even some minor coaching from Cam.

OC Lashlee went to Tyler Queens game last night. Queen responded with 3 throwing TD's and 2 running TD's and his team won big again. It will be interesting to see Queens total yardage at the end of his HS career. He is an All-timer now in the HS history books in Ga.

Archived