2015 3* QB Tyler Queen commits to AU!

RunInRed

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tyler Queen interview after North Cobb's big win over previously unbeaten McEachern

Great interview. Being a coaches son, Tyler seems very savvy. You can tell he is an Auburn Man already. Huge win for his team last night too.

TQ is a perfect guy to build a class around. He is starting to make a name for himself with wins like they had Friday night. They play on TV a good bit since they are a top team in the biggest classification in the state. They play great competition as well. He is obviously one of the better QB's in GA with a year still to go. He is about as solid as they come IMO and is going to be a recruiter for us as well.

TQ is a perfect guy to build a class around. He is starting to make a name for himself with wins like they had Friday night. They play on TV a good bit since they are a top team in the biggest classification in the state. They play great competition as well. He is obviously one of the better QB's in GA with a year still to go. He is about as solid as they come IMO and is going to be a recruiter for us as well.

he also has that personality, leadership i.e. QB to draw other players to him. The fact that his dad is also his head coach should also not be overlooked when it comes to other head coaches opinions about what is going on at Auburn. As Dixie stated above, this guy is the perfect 1st commitment for a class and the fact that he won't sign for another year and a half is a huge plus!!!!!!!

I had a huge Georgia fan that coaches Georgia high school football in the Atlanta area tell me that Auburn is going to be very happy with this kid when he gets to the plains!

FYI - TQ has put himself back on the POY watch list in GA! He is at #10. Truitt is #5 or #6, some big names on that list and a few new names as well. It's on MaxPreps GHSAA site.

Queen was 17-of-30 passing for 272 yards and two touchdowns and rushed for 90 yards on 15 carries in a 28-26 victory over McEachern. For the season, Queen is 77-of-142 passing for 1,392 yards and 14 touchdowns and four interceptions. He has rushed for 253 yards and four touchdowns on 52 carries.

• 5 weeks later...

Colquitt County is taking it to North Cobb 31-0 with about 7 min left in the half. Queen has thrown either 2 or 3 ints. I only saw the last one and it went off the receivers hands

Archived