Help with graphics????

TrueTiger

I use Paint Shop Pro, and find it to be superb for that specific task.  Relatively inexpensive (compared to its competition), but not free.

Jasc Software (Paint Shop Pro)

131803[/snapback]

Ditto! Check out CDWG.net for a great deal on some edusoftware.

Wow, a uat fan supporting open source alternatives that are FREE. Dude, bama fan or not, that's points in my book. :icon_thumbsup: But of course I know it has a lot to do with you going to the same school as me. :P

Wow, a uat fan supporting open source alternatives that are FREE.  Dude, bama fan or not, that's points in my book.  :icon_thumbsup:  But of course I know it has a lot to do with you going to the same school as me.  :P

131860[/snapback]

Suck up. :moon:

Wow, a uat fan supporting open source alternatives that are FREE.  Dude, bama fan or not, that's points in my book.  :icon_thumbsup:  But of course I know it has a lot to do with you going to the same school as me.  :P

131860[/snapback]

I fail to see a connection with UA and a hate for open source?? At any rate: I LOVE FREE. lol Not to mention, there are many GREAT open source programs out there.

OpenOffice.Org

Firefox

Gimp

Linux

That's just to name a few. ;) I also use open source BibTeX and Gannt chart programs.

Oh God... now I'm thinking of LaTeX stuff...must..get..out...of..school...mode...

Oh yea, LaTeX is open source too! :D (Pronounced "La-Tech" NOT "Lay-teks".)

You have to understand, In numa's world Bama and Microsoft both represent institutions that are mean, evil, oppressive, and represent all that is wrong with the world. (even though my bama education and usage of microsoft development tools put food on my table :) )

Archived