Concern about our attitude for Outback Bowl

DivisionN

This team will be focused and will take it to the cheese crackers. I say after we win the outback Bowl, lets go eat dinner at the nearest Outback in our Auburn gear. This will show support to the team and the company that is making this bowl game possible. This is a great bowl that will be a lot of fun for our brothers and sisters who make the trip to Tampa and the rest of us siting in front of the 65" big screen.

Auburn's team is made of manly men who will slay the invading horde of Wisconsin cheese heads and send them back to the frozen tundra of the North with their tails between their legs.

:wareagle:/>

I hope so. The alternative is that Wisky gashes us for 500 yards between the tackles and the best part of the trip is the free breakfast at the hotel! :)/>

Shame on AU if we don't win this game.

Not only does Wisky have a substitute coach, their assistants are out of jobs at the end of the month

http://sports.yahoo....837--ncaaf.html

True, but, hopefully; the same could be said in terms of assistants as our D staff.

wde

They are all auditioning for next year, hoping to impress someone enough to hire them. It could be some or even all of them hope WM will want to retain them.

Why would want Muschamp to retain them on a simple business level?

wde

I didn't say he would. I am simply stating that they might be trying to show him that they are worth keeping. At the very minimum they are auditioning for other coaches around the country. The Wisconsin assistant coaches will be doing the same. I suspect some of them will join Anderson at Oregon State.

What is the longest ongoing quote ever for this site?

Oh, we haven't even gotten close. I think you should disagree with me about that, but be sure to quote everything to maintain contextual integrity.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This team will be focused and will take it to the cheese crackers. I say after we win the outback Bowl, lets go eat dinner at the nearest Outback in our Auburn gear. This will show support to the team and the company that is making this bowl game possible. This is a great bowl that will be a lot of fun for our brothers and sisters who make the trip to Tampa and the rest of us siting in front of the 65" big screen.

Auburn's team is made of manly men who will slay the invading horde of Wisconsin cheese heads and send them back to the frozen tundra of the North with their tails between their legs.

:wareagle:/>

I hope so. The alternative is that Wisky gashes us for 500 yards between the tackles and the best part of the trip is the free breakfast at the hotel! :)/>

Shame on AU if we don't win this game.

Not only does Wisky have a substitute coach, their assistants are out of jobs at the end of the month

http://sports.yahoo....837--ncaaf.html

True, but, hopefully; the same could be said in terms of assistants as our D staff.

wde

They are all auditioning for next year, hoping to impress someone enough to hire them. It could be some or even all of them hope WM will want to retain them.

Why would want Muschamp to retain them on a simple business level?

wde

I didn't say he would. I am simply stating that they might be trying to show him that they are worth keeping. At the very minimum they are auditioning for other coaches around the country. The Wisconsin assistant coaches will be doing the same. I suspect some of them will join Anderson at Oregon State.

What is the longest ongoing quote ever for this site?

Oh, we haven't even gotten close. I think you should disagree with me about that, but be sure to quote everything to maintain contextual integrity.

I resemble that remark.

Archived