Visitors for 1/16 weekend

War Eagle77

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holland would be a great addition to that LB corps.

Awesome pics. So fun to see. Cece Jefferson is a big dude, Tyler Carr is big too.

Holland looked as big as Cowart in that picture with CeCe and CLT!

Thanks for posting the pics, RIR!

We are running out of room. We have interest in many more 4 and 5* players than we have room for. We have many more 4 and 5* players interested in us than we have room for. Even though we may not hear about any commitments before NSD, the coaches will know long before NSD who is committing to AU. I feel like we are going to have seven more huge BOOMS on NSD!

We are running out of room. We have interest in many more 4 and 5* players than we have room for. We have many more 4 and 5* players interested in us than we have room for. Even though we may not hear about any commitments before NSD, the coaches will know long before NSD who is committing to AU. I feel like we are going to have seven more huge BOOMS on NSD!

I hope you're correct about running out of room. I don't want us to be sitting here on signing day night with five unused slots left. That could happen too, just as easily as the other.

Didn't Terry Beckner Jr visit this weekend? I haven't heard any news on him.

Apparently was one of the first to leave and did not do any interviews. News to come later im guessing

We may lose our punter. Oops.

*kidding

Archived