Visitors for 1/16 weekend

War Eagle77

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok...question. Is Takeo Spikes in town? He made an interesting tweet about showing the recruits in town this weekend what AU's all about.

https://twitter.com/TakeoSpikes51

Haven't heard anything about him being on campus. I think he was just wanting to make sure that any AU fans around campus this weekend will make an effort to welcome all of the recruits.

I am liking the way this is unfolding. More stars in Auburn this weekend than the Big Dipper has.

I am liking the way this is unfolding. More stars in Auburn this weekend than the Big Dipper has.

The Big Dipper has seven stars.. this is not much of an accomplishment.

More than the Little Dipper?

:-)

Also only has 7 major stars. Come on guys, we need to work on our figurative language some.

More stars than than Hollywood Boulevard, the American Flag, Princess Peach's Castle... let's get creative here.

It's hard to believe we close with all those guys but Wow...what if.

A month ago, if someone told you there would be six uncommitted to us 5*s on campus at the same time, would you have believed that? It doesn't guarantee anything, but it sure doesn't hurt. WDE!

People always talk about wanting your team to peak at the right time and finish the year playing your best football.

Man does it feel like this is exactly how our recruiting is going. We couldn't have picked a better time to be generating this much buzz

Have we ever had this many 5*'s at one time on campus for a recruiting gig? Even counting Big Cat Weekends? Counting 4*'s and already committed, this has to be one of, if not the biggest recruiting weekends ever. Maybe I am just overly excited about the possibilities !!!!

So, is there the possibility of some guys committing this weekend?

I think Irvin might flip to Auburn after this weekend if his OV went well.

I think Irvin might flip to Auburn after this weekend if his OV went well.

Thanks. Well, its exciting that Auburn is in the mix for these kids.

Possible but I don't think it's likely. Most of these big dogs have visits to other schools remaining on their schedules. Then, some enjoy the drama of signing in front of ESPN cameras on The Big Day.

I wouldn't be shocked is someone committed, but I think it's a ways off yet.

PS: As WarEagleAU noted above, Irvin is a possibility. He qualifies as an early enrollee and if he does that he'll need to be in school at AU next week.

Also only has 7 major stars. Come on guys, we need to work on our figurative language some.

More stars than than Hollywood Boulevard, the American Flag, Princess Peach's Castle... let's get creative here.

I was being facetious. I wish we had a font for that. :-)

This weekend will suck if Seastrunk doesn't show.

Him, lattimore, and dyer, combined with Cam's running ability. Our offense will be known as the Four Horsemen!

This weekend will suck if Seastrunk doesn't show.

Him, lattimore, and dyer, combined with Cam's running ability. Our offense will be known as the Four Horsemen!

Wooo!

Archived