2015 3* CB Sheldrick Redwine (Miami signee)

ellitor

Javarius Davis and one of Redwine or Davis (Texas Commit) will most likely be our corners for this class

Just depends who the staff likes as the 2 best. I know Redwine is one of them. The question is which Davis is the other.

I believe it JD.....WM really likes him imo

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Javarius Davis and one of Redwine or Davis (Texas Commit) will most likely be our corners for this class

Just depends who the staff likes as the 2 best. I know Redwine is one of them. The question is which Davis is the other.

Looking like a take for J.Davis

I think SR and JD are takes. I think DD could be a take if neither has jumped on the bus the next 2 weeks. If we get to that point I think it would be the first 2 committed get in.

Jeffrey Lee@JLeeAU21 8m8 minutes ago

Killian (Miami, Fla.) 3-star CB Sheldrick Redwine has de-committed from Louisville. He informed UL coaches tonight during an in-home visit.

I give the kid credit for decomitting in person, takes guts!

first thing I thought too. No Twitter crap or side show. Man to man. Very cool.

Why in the world would use 3 of our 8 spots on DB's? Does that mean that the staff doesn't feel good about the other guys?

What would they do if one or more of the unexpecteds wanted to commit, like Godwin, Gibson, Beckner, or Jefferson?

Why in the world would use 3 of our 8 spots on DB's? Does that mean that the staff doesn't feel good about the other guys?

What would they do if one or more of the unexpecteds wanted to commit, like Godwin, Gibson, Beckner, or Jefferson?

We make room?

We make room?

Who'd you get rid of to make that room?

We make room?

That depends on what the coaches know. Apparently Coach Muschamp wants to rebuild the defensive backfield.

We make room?

That depends on what the coaches know. Apparently Coach Muschamp wants to rebuild the defensive backfield.

Apparently so. Was wondering whether we might not take some guys on O.

We make room?

Its pretty likely none of those end up choosing the good guys anyways. A non factor IMO.

We make room?

I don't have a clue to be honest, but if any of those kids wanted to commit, I'd bet my left leg we'd make room for any of them.

We needed CBs. That's just a fact. Even if you consider Roberts, Ruffin, and Bessent as CBs (none have taken snaps at the position), that leaves you with only seven scholarship guys at a spot where you routinely have three on the field (Jones, Davis, Turner, and Melton). Only two of those have taken meaningful snaps and 2 are seniors. We need quality corners.

Archived